Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Pics

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BTW...I thought you were going to email me pictures or something???

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Chloe is supposed to be downloading the discs into her photbucket. I will remind her.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm. There's nothing holding me here anyway...

    Well, see ya tomorrow!

    (Just kidding, of course. Although I'd like to see your face if you suddenly had a weird Dutchie on your doorstep. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Henk...I wish you would come visit us.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pass the dutchie on the left hand side??? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROFLMAO!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You do understand I can't take any sorta interesting stuff across the border with me. They're really strict about those things. And although a few years in an American prison does seem like an adventure, I think I'll pass on that opportunity. [img]smile.gif[/img] ALthough I suppose I could bring clogs. They're really good for yard work. (The literal kind.) I'm actually one of the few Dutchies who wore clogs as a child. I think I already told you that. So you might say I'm the genuine article. Never got hit by a windmill though. I guess that's more of a Spanish thing.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mikie wears clogs and got the whole family into it...hell Chloe use to Clog dance pretty freakin cool!!! I bet you that we could find whatever you need Henk!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have this feet thing. I have no idea how to translate the medical term. But it's when the bottom of your feet has a higher arch than there should be. Anyhoo, I'm not allowed to wear clogs anymore. Something to do with the condition v. spine allignment. Shouldn't even wear sneakers. But I do anyway. Cause I like 'em. They make me feel so young. They make me feel like spring has sprung.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and there are songs to be SUUUUUUUNG [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •