-
January 22nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
#21
Inactive Member
Henk you remind me of the character Monk for some reason. I dunno why. But it just hit me.
Mike loves his clogs. Did I tell you my husband is applying for american citizenship?
-
January 23rd, 2008, 07:19 PM
#22
Inactive Member
ok so you can't bring your dildonics....thats no reason not to come see us....we'll find you some good footwear....I love shopping for shoes...
-
January 23rd, 2008, 07:34 PM
#23
Inactive Member
How about a nice pair of slut red stems...or leather boots? I dunno...Henk strikes me as a thongs kinda guy...and by thongs I mena flip-flops, mom
-
January 31st, 2008, 12:41 PM
#24
Inactive Member
Actually, I do like flip-flops in the summer. Only not those with the strap where your big toe goes through. The ones that have like one solid thing where all the toes go through.
Monk? That can't be good. Although I have been known to be afraid of heights. Elevators. Any closed spaces actually.
And milk.
-
January 31st, 2008, 05:42 PM
#25
Inactive Member
Oh you should go download an episode of Monk. I think you might find it amusing.
-
February 1st, 2008, 12:37 PM
#26
Inactive Member
I know, I love Monk. The fear of milk reference is for die-hard Monk fans, I see. [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
February 4th, 2008, 11:51 AM
#27
Inactive Member
-
February 7th, 2008, 09:19 PM
#28
Inactive Member
No. I've never seen Monk. I have no idea who Randy Disher is. And I've never heard of captain Stottlemeyer. MY AMNEASIA RAY WORKS! Moo-hahaw.
-
February 8th, 2008, 03:25 PM
#29
Inactive Member
-
February 8th, 2008, 05:47 PM
#30
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
bone head.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks