Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was down with the flu so I watched the show for the first time. Man, what an amazing show. The weirdos and self-deluded idiots just come crawling out of the woodwork for that one, don't they. I've never seen such an eclectic collection of people I can't decide whether I should pity or have them sterilized to save the gene-pool. Wow.

And is Paula Abdul always like that? I've been around alcoholics a lot, and it seems to me she has a problem. Has anyone ever checked what's in her cup anyway? The dazed look. The ever present sun-glasses. She even started burping in the show for frak's sake. How can anyone miss that? She's a booze hound if there ever was one. I mean, really. Get her some help. Call someone.

I really liked that Simon guy. It's rare to find someone who's actually more of a cynical bastard than I am. There's hope for me yet. I love that kind of brutal honesty. It's the best medicine for people who really can't sing worth a damn but think they're the best thing since sliced bread. I mean, it's good that they have friends who stimulate them to do well, but there's a fine line between wishing someone well and setting them up for failure.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You have just now discovered this show? I agree with everything you say. I saw an interview with Paula on the E True Hollywood Story and she was so doped up on meds I had to change the station. I was so uncomfortable. LMAO!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I've seen the Dutch version of course, but even with those crazies and misfits, it's not even close to the spectacular eccentrics I saw in SC and Montana. I mean, wowzers, as Inspector Gadget would say.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I typically don't watch it until they go to Hollywood for cuts. After that...I watch. I have been into the Sarah Connor Chronicles. I love that show.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm the other way around. I love the auditions only. This is the last week I watched. Guess I just have one of those personalities that loves to see people crash and burn. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

As a huge Terminator and T2 fan, I was so skeptical about the Sarah Connor Chronicles, but it actually has some potential. I'm curious to see if they'll take it somewhere good or they'll fuck it up in a matter of months. We'll see...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree Henk and curiosity abounds.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I cried with her when that one gal sang after hearing her father had just died in a car accident!!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah so did Chloe. I did watch the other night with that flakey chick with the dog, Panda. Ugh! Is it me or does Simon look hot in his tight shirts!?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh Simon is hot...its the attitude! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I love the auditions too..people makeing fools of themselves...and Paula is not one to be judging anything...poor thing....bless her heart [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast