Page 11 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: I want to back pack across the states

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Leftys explaination sounds best...a hoot and a holler..or it could be an owl hang out..or the servers could have small breasts..you know hoots instead of hooters..hahahahahaha..*slinging down a jello shot*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

I'm not sure about the idea of men in g-strings serving me drinks!
    I'm all for Hoots, the small-breasted bar, though!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

You know they have these "Gentlemen's Clubs" (.....a name for a high-dollar titty-bar) over here that serve lunch and dinners. My friends and I have always joked that we would never want to eat there with all those naked women running around....I mean it would be bad enough if you got a hair in your food, but then you'd have to wonder if it was pubic or not!!! LOL

Barffffffff! [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I am guessing it wouldnt be hard to differentiate...unless, of course, they shave. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Seems this trip is getting bogged down in a Texas titty bar..sooo cmon lets go to Wisconsin..I'm in the mood for some cheese.........

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ewwww! That's a horrible thought! And i bet those poor waitresses would be insulted if you were concerned with actually eating when you went to that bar!! LOL

I've been to Wisconsin! Dave took me there to a beach when i was visiting him in Minnesota. He only lived maybe 30 minutes from the border. I didn't get to have any Wisconsin cheese though, isn't that a shame? [img]frown.gif[/img]
    Next time we go back to Minnesota, i'll have to be sure to get me some fresh Wisconsin cheese and i'll mail you and Cherry some mum! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aaaahhhhh WI cheese...I dont think I have ever had that kind. I love cheese though. I didnt know Minn had a beach...

**goes and pulls out atlas**

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, Minnesota is the state of 10,000 lakes..or whatever the heck! LOL But the majority of the water is not swimmable. Go figure [img]wink.gif[/img] He was only a minute or two from the Mississippi River. What a disgusting body of water!

So we drove to Wisconsin to go to the beach...the lake, not ocean [img]wink.gif[/img]

You know how most neighboring states have nicknames for each other? Like Massachusetts and New Hampshire....We call the Massholes. They call us New Hampshits. LOL
    Well they're much more polite in MN and WI...Minnesotans call them Cheeseheads, and Wisconsins call Minnesotans.. Swamp Things. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAOAPIMP!! Massholes!! Thats a riot! In NC they call we Floridians "floridiots!" ACtually I had a girl who was in my western civ class that used the term in class and boy was she sorry she did. Of course she was the one who was always throwing her soda cans in the garbage can when there was a recycle bin right next to it. Who's the idiot I asked her?

Yeah the Miss river is nasty. You didnt swim in one of the lakes while you were there? ARe all of them bad?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL!! Floridiots! That's a riot!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Looks like we're posting at the same time! Got aol still??

I know there are some nicer bodies of water up North, the great lakes Eerie i think...i know he told me but i forgot! LOL

I only lived there for 5 weeks, and it was getting into the fall weather..a little chilly [img]smile.gif[/img]
    So i didn't have the chance to go swimming again.

We'll go back and visit when we can afford to, looks like his family (mother brother and sister) might be flying out here for our wedding...so much for keeping it tiny! LOL
    Neither his brother nor sister are married...and he's the oldest child so his mother really doesn't want to miss it [img]wink.gif[/img]