-
September 17th, 2008, 06:49 PM
#1
Inactive Member
my mean nasty parrot died today..he was 28 years old...I will miss him..that bird traveled all over the place with Bill and me. Always pulling out his feathers..a nudiest if you will. Only children could touch him without being bit...My son-in-law Richard buried him next to Murray in the extensive family plot (Woo's backyard)
-
September 18th, 2008, 12:59 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Mum, I am so sorry for your loss. Altho I never had the chance to meet Birdbill, I felt like I knew him from all of your comments about how he liked to travel with you.
It doesn't take long for a pet to become a part of the family and in 28 years, I'm sure that he was considered one of the family, & that makes it harder ti let go.
Remember the good times.
Goodbye Birdbill [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
September 18th, 2008, 04:44 PM
#3
Inactive Member
ROTFLMAO..rog..I am somewhat sad over BB's passing..but that was a mean ass bird...pulled his feathers..could shoot with accuracy bird poop two feet from his cage and hit whatever...he bit most everyone...was loud and obnoxious...but he was family..not unlike several of my family members LOL
-
September 19th, 2008, 03:26 AM
#4
Inactive Member
-
September 19th, 2008, 11:13 AM
#5
Inactive Member
We are all loud and obnoxious. In fact that is a requirement of future spouses marrying into our family. That and they can't have weak stomachs.
-
September 21st, 2008, 01:25 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Ummm Birdbill never bit me!!! Now that fucking psycho Samcat on the other hand went for the jugglar!!!
-
September 21st, 2008, 05:23 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I replaced samcat with pollyanne...she is as bad
-
September 21st, 2008, 07:14 PM
#8
Inactive Member
You and your angry animals ROTFL!!!!
-
September 25th, 2008, 05:05 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Yeah she is worse...that or Polly is Samcat reincarnated. Why ARE your pets so damn mean mom? What do you do to them besides get them strung out on catnip?
-
September 25th, 2008, 09:45 PM
#10
Inactive Member
it must be the breed...Bilo is nice...but then he doesn't have any teeth..
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks