Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Profit

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just saw they released a DVD of the TV show Profit in the U.S. and Canada. Oh, I'll definitely pick me up a copy when I'm there. Anyone ever seen it? It was my favorite show when I was in High School. It starred Adrian Pasdar as this really creepy guy that lied, cheated, blackmailed, and murdered his way to the top of a company. He also starred as the Good Guy in that mildly crappy Canadian show Mysterious Ways. And he's now playing Carlos Solis's lawyer in Desperate Housewives.

    Oh, how I loved Profit. It was so dark, but funny. Profit started my life long love with Evil. It also started my life long hate for The Suits cancelling the good TV shows, and keep Baywatch for nine years.

    So... Anyone seen it?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never heard of it...but I agree with the baywatch thing.....I wish I could be the one that picks the shows..and the times and dates..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Which reminds me, ever see Beggars & Choosers - a show about a TV network. I got a real kick out of their board of time slots in which they kept moving things about. "That new sitcom on Wednesday? No, that's Ally McBeal night!"

    Also a great and short-lived show.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh I miss Ally...Boston Legal is the closest thing to it...and It is a riot...

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm.I only saw the pilot episode and I didn't like it too much. But maybe that's because I was hoping for more of The Practice, but got Ally instead.

    Maybe I ought to give it another chance.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BAYWATCH....Are they coming out with "Baywatch - The New Geration, Revenge Of Hoobie" [img]wink.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •