-
September 25th, 2007, 05:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
September 28th, 2007, 12:12 AM
#2
Inactive Member
I bet it still feels like summer in okla..right???
-
September 28th, 2007, 01:04 PM
#3
Inactive Member
The days are still warm, but night time gets a bit chilly....I love it [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
September 28th, 2007, 07:18 PM
#4
Inactive Member
we are starting a cool down now...I just finished painting a gazillion porch rails before the falling leaves could stick to the wet paint
-
September 29th, 2007, 11:57 AM
#5
Inactive Member
we had a light frost this morning...it was 39 degrees
-
October 2nd, 2007, 03:15 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Still in the 80* during the day 60* at night...beats the hell out of upper 90* and upper 70*...I smell fall!!!
-
October 2nd, 2007, 10:52 AM
#7
Inactive Member
we are in the low 80s during the day and averaging about 48 in the evenings. I love it. My fall & winter clothes are far better than my summer ones. And, I can quit shaving my legs after the first frost. LOL
-
October 2nd, 2007, 12:53 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
October 2nd, 2007, 07:36 PM
#9
Inactive Member
*Clutches blanket*
I'll n-never sleep again...
-
October 2nd, 2007, 09:50 PM
#10
Inactive Member
ROTFLMAO...ok roger got one of her pits hahahahaha
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks