Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: reply

  1. #1
    johnnyjosephemil
    Guest johnnyjosephemil's Avatar

    Post

    [img]confused.gif[/img] I'm bi-polar myself.(don't talk to people who barely know me, talk to my family doctor, neurologist, and therapist who have all diagnosed me as manic-depressive.) Let me say, that there have been times, when I haven't taken my meds properly. I don't always take my trazodone, because of a certain side effect(unwanted erections) but I don't go around attacking people or taking my problems out on those who have nothing to do with them. Obviously, that guy had more going on his head than just manic-depression. Maybe had consumed some street drugs, or had alcohol, or both. He was probably on crack. [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Umm Ok...Do we know you??? [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Frustrated.

    Sis, I belive he was replying to a older topic that mentioned the man (I believe a neighbor of Mums) who killed/or was killed on a plane in florida a few months ago. I tried to find the post but i counldn't find it.

    rog

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Yes I remember...the guy the air marshalls shot because he freaked out. Apparently his wife said he was off his meds. That is so sad!!!


    Waves to Frustrated, Hi nice to meet you! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I saw on the news that they are training the police in orlando to handle people with mental or emotional conditions..there was another incident regarding a fellow that was having an episode...the taser has got to be used more carefully...a guys shirt caught on fire because of a lighter in his pocket..he was badly burned..

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, that's really tough. It's time they invented those incapacitating balls they had on The Incredibles.

    Hey, Frustrated. Interesting handle you got there. Although I can imagine why anyone from Ottawa feels frustrated.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    tell me about ottawa???

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too many clubs and no decent pubs. Smog even in wintertime. Always cold. They clean up the snow too late, so you're likely to take a tumble when going for your groceries shopping. (I did, fell right into a nice big pool of ice water.)

    I think everyone's really depressed here. If you go to a liquor store, they have shopping carts there. I mean, how many bottles of Red Label do you need? Shopping carts. Sheesh. And people actually go around filling them up with booze. I've never seen anything like it.

    But, since it's a change for me, I rather like it. I wouldn't want to live here though. Nope, I think I prefer Chicago over this.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ya ought not to be in ottawa...shopping carts full huh??? LOL...AA must really get the business

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW Henk You just made soooo may things much clearer for me...I know few Canadians and I just thought they were OFF in some other place yet now I KNOW they are just trying to stay warm!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •