She's got a myspace? I did not know that [img]cool.gif[/img]
Check your myspace!
She's got a myspace? I did not know that [img]cool.gif[/img]
it is the begining of a my space...I don't really know how to fix it up...so it is a work in process..
Oh my. Myspace, the final frontier. Well, if even *you* have a MySpace account, the concept must be over the hill by now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The above picture is of me wearing my official myspace parrot hat (I thought they said pirate)
if you are truely bored this is where I have hidden myspae at : http://www.myspace.com/ellanoize
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ROFLMFAO!!! That was priceless!Originally posted by Lefty:
Oh my. Myspace, the final frontier. Well, if even *you* have a MySpace account, the concept must be over the hill by now. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Poor mom!
ok that explains why rog has been mia on hostboard...nice myspace rog...
Still Facebook is WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY better... but any chance to stay connected is fine by me!!!
I broke down and got one as well. I was going to help ma fix hers but since the dial up is so damn slow....it just raked on my nerves. I gave it up after and hour
Bookmarks