Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: WOW!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good, I've missed her!!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am soooo freakin tired..760 miles arrggghhhh...bought some land though...love the board...almost ran into a tornado the other night..we headed for cover....my brother has an underground shelter in the back yard...but he has claustrophobia..and so we just went to the lowest level of the brick house with pillows etc...very scary..but they missed us....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HUGS MUMMY!!!!

    I talked to Robin last night and she told me about your near miss with the nado........Next time knock his ass out and carry him down the cellar!!!

    SOOOO Do you really like the board or are you just saying that [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ February 27, 2007 11:10 AM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really like the board...you have such a talent...I think I'll get you to decorate my sports room hehehehe...btw I just got my Montoya car...it is awesome.....

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SWEEET!!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am glad that you are back, I miss you and your smile [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I missed her more, and I'm gladder that she is back... <marquee> [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] </marquee>

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was only gone a week....will be packing up for NC pretty soon..that will be rather hard with Pethead gone and all...I have a friend Sara who has offered to fly down to Florida and drive back up with me...I may take her up on it since the kids are freaking out about me driving up there by myself..I mean I'll have my cat and bird and bills ashes..and my good friends Smith and Wesson. LOL....

  9. #19
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The way I understand it, you won't need the S&W if you have the Bird along for a ride [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uh oh someone has been ratting on Birdbill...yes he does like human flesh....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •