Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52

Thread: Lost

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I saw that! What the hell?! Maybe mom is onto something about clones. LOL

  2. #42
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    could explain all the bodies in the plane..I mean come on like they are not going to dna them for the living family members..see which part goes where...clones I tells ya...

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you have to excuse her Rae...I think mom missed the episode regarding the plane in the ocean. She missed the last episode. The bodies in the plane were explained mom on the episode you missed.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well aren't they re-capping for the next few weeks?

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yep...and I did see where they showed Aaron as one of the six...so.....I guess the rest will either be left behind on the island or killed. It certainly did not look like Jack, Sun, Hurley or Kate were in any hurry to be working at any type of plan of retrieving anyone from the island in their flash forward episodes so maybe the rest are dead.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH I hope not...I want Sawyer [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Question is...is he alive or does he sacrifice himself for Kate?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But remember that Jack desperately wants to go back to the island. So maybe the ones who are left behind aren't dead? Just... Left behind.

    I don't think they'll be getting off the island any time soon. Ben has a vested interest in keeping people off. Leaves the question, why is Ben in the real world in the flash-forward with Sayid? What could possibly motivate him to leave? Maybe he didn't have a choice?

    They will probably move the show along with revealing more and more bits in the flash-forwards, while bringing the island story to its inevitable conclusion - and if they do it right, it will make sense at the same time. Which will probably be near the end of season 6.

    We know Sun will give birth back in the real world, so apparently the time table for leaving the island is 6 months max. But since they don't use real-time -- season one was 40 days, season 2 a few months -- that might as well be the last three seasons.

    Oh, I love this show.

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ April 07, 2008 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But the next episode I thought they will be getting off the island according to the previews??? I hope you are right. I like the island.

    Something about that bracelet Sayid took off the wrist of that girl Locke killed is fishy. I keep thinking that that bracelt is a similar one that the girl Sayid loved in Iraq had I dont know...it was just interesting that at the beginning of the season they showed that redhead and the girl Locke killed together in a desert looking at bones of an animal that should not have been there along with a Dharma leash or something. Maybe that ties Sayid somehow in a future show since he is from Iraq

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •