Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's that time again. Tonight a look-back to the past seasons to refresh our fading memories and tomorrow the season premier.

I re-watched the season three finale this week and I'm left with two major questions I want an answer to right effing now.

- Why does Jack want to go back to the island?
    - Is Jack's father actually alive again/still?

And I have to wait two weeks longer to get the answers, if there are any. You lucky bastards get to see the new episodes right away. I have this deal that I watch new episodes with a friend, so we usually collect two or three episodes...

And every day I open alt.binaries.multimedia titles like lost.hdtv.s04e01.avi will stare at me and whisper,

Watch me, Henk. You know you want to. You and me. Forever and ever and ever. I'll tell you things. Strange, sick, twisted secrets. And you'll like it. You know you will. Come on, just one little double-click. I hunger for your double-click.

And I'll be refilling my prescription again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Season 3 finale was on last night. I watched it. I am glad I did because there were some things I had forgotten. I was a bit confused as well....I thougt Jack was in Australia picking up his father's body because he died while over there. I believe that is right...so I understand you trying to figure out why he would ask that doc to call his dad. Then I was thinking that maybe the parts that showed Jacks life was what would have happened to him had they never crashed but that was dashed when Kate appears at the end. So that is a good question, Henk. And who do you think was in the coffin? John, Sawyer, Ben? I dunno. From what I gather it looks like the people who are coming to save them are really coming to kill them so why would they even bother showing all those scenes in the future? I dunno...but I gues thats why I like it so.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think it's Locke in the coffin. Just e-mailed my theory to my Lost friend. It's a process of elimination, really.

We know Jack, Kate and Sawyer leave the island. That leaves, of the main characters:

Hurley, Sayid, Jin, Sun, and Locke. Of those people, surely Jin and Sun would've come to the funeral of one of each other. So scratch those. Also, Hurley had a huge family. So he would've had some visitors. So it's probably not him. And why wouldn't Kate go to Sayid's funeral? They seem to get along. Unless something happens in the last three seasons.

When you think about it, Locke makes sense. He had no-one off the island. Jack was clearly upset and it seemed to me in the end he shared Locke's idea that the island was the best thing that could happen to them. My friend thinks it's Jack's father, but that makes no sense. Because why would Kate want to go to the funeral of a man she didn't know?

Of course, aside from Locke, it could also be Desmond. I keep forgetting about Desmond. Hmm. Okay, I'll amend my theory:

It's either Locke or Desmond in the coffin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I agree with you Henk...and I want to know why in the world Jack asked the Chief of Surgery at St. Sebastion (who I bet will turn out to be Bernard and Roses son)To call his father??? Maybe the drugs were messing with his mind but it is not like the writers to slip and I am sure they are up to something with that statement....maybe it's Jack's Father in the coffin and he is behind the whole thing...but I am still leaning towards Locke.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh, how I love it when a show makes a come-back. I almost gave up on Lost during season two, but I'm so glad I stuck in there. Let's hope the last three seasons will be up to par with 1 and 3. Enjoy the episode tonight. I will start the two week countdown. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe it was Jack in the Box? No pun intended. But he was neither friend nor family and the sign above the funeral home unscrambled said Flash Forward. I am kidding. Its not Hurley. I think it is Locke or Ben. But I started to think why would Ben & Locke leave. I would think thay would stay. Maybe it is the female doctor...her name eludes me now.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I watched two episodes of Lost last night and I am totally confused.
    Is it possible to like something that you can't understand?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

They just add so much information so fast that if you aren't already involved with the characters trying to keep up with the new ones is very hard.

I'm loving it!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like the new characters! ANd I am so glad that Sawyer beat the hell out of Ben. I can't stand him...Chloe was saying that so far it looks like only Hurley, Kate & Jack left the island...and the person in the box. We are not sure that Kate & Sawyer are together after being rescued. I like this flash forward angle. Wasnt that black (the one giving those four new characters their asignment) man the one who visited Hurley in last week's episode?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes he was and I think he was also involved with Echo but don't hold me to that.
    My guess for the 6 who got off the island are obviously Kate Jack Hugo...Sawyer Locke and Ben. I think Kate is with Sawyer because of the comment she made to Jack last week about needing to get back before he wonders where she went. Just a guess though mainly cause I think they are hot together.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast