Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Lost

  1. #21
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that show really has me hooked this season....

  2. #22
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One more day one more day one more day...

    glitter-graphics.com

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, just caught up yesterday. Ahr, that show'll be shiverin' my... Well, that doesn't make any sense. Anyway, great season so far. Love the flash forwards.

    (SPOILERS AHEAD, for those who haven't seen it yet)

    So, who are the Oceanic-Six anyway? We know from the flash forwards that Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun, and Sayid survive. Who's number six? I'm not counting Ben, since he wasn't on Oceanic.

    I'm now getting the idea that the writers know where they're going with this. I like that.

    Thursday is the last ep for a few weeks. It'll be back at the end of April.

    Also really like Jericho right now. Hawkins is just the coolest guy ever with his neck-snapping, ravenwood-shooting antics.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thats all we know. I am not counting Aaron because he was not on the flight-not born yet. We know Juliette is not one...maybe Walt or Sawyer. We will to see but Sawyer acted like he did not want to leave

  5. #25
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fuckin A right Hawkins is the man!!! I adore Jericho!!!
    So I finally watched Robin and even though like you I caught on early the Jin was in the past I was still hoping that he wasn't going to die. It made me cry just a little bit. NOW Seeing Micheal that kind threw me...I was wondering when and how they were going to bring him back and that was awesome!!!
    Once again thanks to Henk for always providing the most accurate info on when and where our shows are going to be back (Robin and I were just talking about that so waiting til April is no biggie). I am still praying for more Journeyman down to that final episode and I just won't watch it til I know for sure.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lost is just so awesome this season....I think there was someone on the flight that we don't know about...and that is going to be number 6

  7. #27
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WELL theres something I didn't consider...could be although honestly I am praying it is Sawyer!!!
    I think Clair will die this week.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really? Why do you say that? It could be Juliette or Jin since we know they don't leave the island. I just hope it isnt someone like Bernard...I just like him...being that he is only a minor character, that is.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It could be Michael's son...Michael may sacrifice himself to free his son

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    True. But I don't really like Michael anymore after he shot whats-her-face. You know, the one who walked in on him killing Anna Lucia?

    By the way, what's the deal with British actors playing Americans these days? Robert Hawkins on Jericho, Charlie Crews on Life, Greg House on House, Beth Turner on Moonlight, that new Bionic Woman. You think they pull it off? I know most of 'em as Brits, so it's often kinda weird for me. Still, they do sound like Americans (unlike some American actors in the past who tried faking a British one.)

    Oh, I'm looking forward to Lost tomorrow. Buzz is it's going to be a memorable ep.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •