Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: WHOA

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The firefighters have arrived and I feel an awesome sense of peace in watching the flames die down.
    So tranquil!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very Nice...I like hardheaded people!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    drowning girl by roy lichenstein?

  4. #4
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    That's why ya like me cause I am as hardheaded as they come*L

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Good Lord knows I actually figured that out...

    NOW if I could figure a way for us to meet...THAT WOULD PRECIOUS!!!
    \Cause I think you are the bomb~!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    104722

    BOOM!

  7. #7
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, we could have so much fun if we ever met, maybe even too much*lol

    Once my daughters have moved out and started to live on their own, I should be able to save a lil money to do some traveling every now and then*W

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wellllll.......yours will be outta the house b4 mine and I MAY just hold U 2 that !!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Hold on tight*lol,....and I am counting 5 years the most,...I'm still young then, or at least I hope so*W

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most definitely STILL YOUNG!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •