Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Results 51 to 54 of 54

Thread: !!BEAUTIFUL!!!

  1. #51
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *blushes*
    Get ready for the animated versions ladies.
    I love you guys.
    But I love my Sparkle more than anything.


    signed


    ------------------
    ((((((MOBY))))))

    Yesterday's History....Tomorrow's Mystery

    Mobyville

  2. #52
    Inactive Member ~*Sparkle*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2000
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    yawnface Moby!!! *blushes* will u stop embarrassing me?! angel


    Sparkle



    ------------------
    twinkle.....shine....glimmer...dazzle...glitter... SPARKLE

  3. #53
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>But I love my Sparkle more than anything.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I knew this already!...Did anyone else know this already? i'm pretty sure that, thats what i knew! i know its what i knew...already! BAFG*

    *laughs
    n ...:::runs out the door


    ------------------
    M?????a 'IS'????f??kz?????
    Spawn Insanity thread killer..P*
    !!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool



    -----------> melanim

    ------------------
    M?????a 'IS'????f??kz?????
    Spawn Insanity thread killer..P*
    !!!Here Comes the PAIN!!!Absolutely!Nutz!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •