-
December 1st, 2000, 04:34 AM
#1
Inactive Member
It's no joke, Hostboard is going down. And I don't plan on not having a home. So here is my emergancy plan:
Everyone give me an e-mail addy that you check regularly. What I am going to do is see how much it costs to buy a ubb message board, and get a value click banner.
When I get this set up I will e-mail you all. however everybody must click the banner as often as they can. No clicks= No message board. I will check into this as soon as possible.
Please everyone send me your e-mail addy.
------------------
From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.
First member of:
Gangstas of Luv
"politically incorrect, and damn proud!"
-the sandman
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks