Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

i've missed you! haven't talked to you in a while. i'm not sure if you've heard or not, but i posted some sad news at my board over the last couple of weeks.

my grandfather passed away last week. frown it shook me up pretty bad--especially since i was there when he had the heart attack that cause him to stop breathing. i had to do CPR, which helped a little, but not much. he didn't get any better over the next few days. he even got a little worse. so the doctors finally told us there wasn't anything more they could do, so they decided to pull the plug on the life support. he passed away almost instantly. frown i seemed to be ok since i knew he wasn't in pain anymore, BUT i broke down last wednesday at the funeral--i cried my heart out. and i'm NOT the type of guy that cries! it hurt a lot, but now i'm ok again (just seeing him and knowing he wasn't coming back got to me). anyway, i just thought you should know and if you can, please pass this on to Moby, MissRed, and anyone else here that i haven't talked to lately. i'll get back here soon--i miss you guys too much! well, take care and i'll talk to you later, Annika.

Love,
    Brian

------------------
    ?Spike?

Spike's Webpage

Spike's Realm--message board

[email protected]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Spikey! I was JUST looking for your board!

You know, I've been through the same thing as you, only with a stroke, not a heart attack, and it really is traumatizing. I'm sorry you had to go through that. But it is natural and a part of life, and it is something we MUST go go though. It only makes us stronger and helps us deal with life a little better as it passes us by. *hugs*

Welcome back Brian!

~Annika

------------------
    ....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...

The Sonic Lounge

~electronic BASSment~