-
May 5th, 2001, 03:20 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
more like FTFW!!!!
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
-
May 11th, 2001, 04:55 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Judging by the amazing response to this thread, I am assuming that everyone is just fucking MERRY!!!! *L*
[This message has been edited by ~((resonance))~ (edited May 11, 2001).]
-
May 12th, 2001, 01:29 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I for one don't know what FTFW is..Fat Tuesday Fat Wednesday???
-
May 12th, 2001, 05:54 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Looking at previous posts we'll guess something along the lines of FUCK THAT FUCKING WEDNESDAY. Yeah, this language comes so naturally to us. I was JFK in a previous life. I remember a grassy knoll and white dresses. Or is it a book depository and white dresses? Or J. Edgar Hoover and white dresses?
If you go, chasing dresses, Alice,
[This message has been edited by Lefty (edited May 12, 2001).]
-
May 14th, 2001, 10:12 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Fuck The World!
F meaning... FUCK! or... FUCKING!
*nods*
-
May 15th, 2001, 04:54 PM
#6
Inactive Member
So close
and yet
so far
*sigh*
-
May 15th, 2001, 05:23 PM
#7
Inactive Member
ahhhhhhhh I wondered what FTW meant hehe now I knows...
Hey Sonic and ALL **smiles**
Whats everyone up to??
------------------
~ r 0 x ~
ChEeKy ChAtTiNg
-
May 16th, 2001, 12:13 AM
#8
Inactive Member
FTW..now that is quite an undertaking LOL
-
May 17th, 2001, 03:11 AM
#9
HB Forum Owner
rox... i'm 5'5... and a half.
yeah ok its old... but sue me *runs*
-
May 17th, 2001, 03:15 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks