-
December 4th, 2007, 05:24 PM
#1
Inactive Member
CH go play your turn [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:25 PM
#2
Inactive Member
It wont let me in there...It keeps saying to hit the refresh button.
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:30 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I just saw that...it's working again...
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:35 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:42 PM
#5
Inactive Member
YAY...the heavens know we deserve our time together.
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:46 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Oh you little shit...I just now got the whole BIT and the CH in the message. Funny!
-
December 4th, 2007, 05:48 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Ah...is it not our pet name for one another?
I remember the first time you spoke to my mother thinking it was me and you called her a bitch. OH THAT WAS FUNNY!!!
-
December 4th, 2007, 07:41 PM
#8
Inactive Member
-
December 4th, 2007, 10:44 PM
#9
Inactive Member
When we got off the phone, my mother says "your friends got quite a mouth on her don't she?" to which I responded..."she is MY friend hello".
-
December 7th, 2007, 05:28 PM
#10
Inactive Member
just what is it you two are playing...I wanna play toooooo...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks