Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: finally

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know what happened..but i'm back..been working like a dog trying to get the place in order...Todd my brother has been helping me...he weed ate the whole field next to the house. We loaded up a truck full of junk for the dump...the house was clean which was nice...just all the pesky stuff that needs to be cleaned up...I weedede four flower beds that haven't been touched in two years..wouldn't you think the deer could have dined upon the plump tasty weeds instead of my plants...nooooo...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good. You will have it done just in time for my visit. LOL, which is in two weeks btw. Remember Skylar's graduation party

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You and Todd could hoof it on over this way and I could give you some more work!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You will be here in two weeks???Oh goody...*hiding shoes*,,,I forgot about Skylars party...Sorry Rae Todd left at 4 this morning..I really enjoyed having him here...we had a lot of fun..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I will be calling you tonite regarding the trip to Florida and the trip to NC.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes you did and I am saddened..damn gas...All alonnnneeee am IIIIII....*sigh*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well you will be up in about 3 weeks. Sam sounded upset but she didnt pull one of her bully Goats on me. And thanks for cushioning it...though next time try not to laugh and make it sound like I was avoiding calling her. That DID piss her off....thats the last time I ask you to screen anything....I should have known better...lmao. Anyway...she sounds so sad.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well I did the best I could..heh heh...

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah...and Chloe slipped about the anniversary party to Sara. But oh well. I didn't invite her because its mostly the people who came to the wedding. Of course I didnt saaaaay that. I just said I was having a sit down dinner with six couples and you and Chloe...just in case she asks.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    chloe is a chip[ off the ole block LOL you used to say stuff like that

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •