Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Hmmmm

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?

    Wouldn't you know it...
    Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FAT cells live forever.

    Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!

    Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

    Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

    I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

    How come we choose from just two people to run for
    president and over fifty for Miss America?


    I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it
    So I said "Implants?" She hit me.

    Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

    Marriage changes passion.
    Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those were great ***!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •