Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm in the country ..remember??..lets see...hoed twenty rows of corn...milked 20 cows...gathered eggs...baked bread...made jam...washed the tractor...skinned the cat...slaughtered the bull...shot a deer..plucked a chicken...then had a bowl of corn flakes and a cappuccino, all before 8:30 AM [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow! I am most impressed. I cannot stand up to that kind of commitment like you. I only milked two cows.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You don't milk Angus!!!....you eat angus..BTW when are you gonna slay one of those lovelies and gimme a juicy fat steak??? huh? HUH??

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We dont slaughter...we sell the calves...sooo the answer to your question is NEVER!!!!!!And who says you can't milk an angus? LOL. Actually we had to milk a herford whose calf would not nurse to prevent infection. Mike actually did it because the cow was a kicker and I dont like pain or injuries.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I seeeeee....well since I can't have any MEAT...how about some frest milk?? LOL...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •