-
June 22nd, 2006, 10:11 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Mum, Just wanted to stop by and give you a hug SINCE I didn't have enough time yesterday and my pc was being weird and I din't want to give you a complex HAHAHA!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
June 22nd, 2006, 12:07 PM
#2
Inactive Member
ohhhhh surrreee...I seee how it is...get a little grey...a few wrinkles here and there and you're thrown away like an old shoe...*laying on my best guilt trip*..*hugs ya back*....I know you've had a busy summer....the races suck huh???
-
June 23rd, 2006, 02:23 AM
#3
Inactive Member
Where is the line for Hugs... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
June 25th, 2006, 01:04 AM
#4
Inactive Member
An extra big hug for Roger...you keep me laughing when I'm feeling sort of down..you make my day with you're wonderful sense of humor...you are a prize for sure....thanks for all the posts...I know why and I really appreciate it...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks