Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Tina

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why Robin,

    whatever do you mean? How's Mike and Chloe? How bout that farmin life? Do you really like it? Guess I'm a city girl. I love the whole idea of living on the land the way God intended, but I'm afraid of bugs, and dirt, and mud especially. Pretty much a "sissy" you could say. Just paint my nails, massage my scalp, and if life is very good, maybe a paraffin was pedicure. Although I don't really have the money for any of this. Hopefully, my future hold better things.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah I wish I edited interesting books. I edit money market books for Standard and Poor's. I do corporate research on foreign and domestic companies, mainly public companies but some private. Lots of big companies in OK. You should be able to get a rich man who is not a cowboy...though you gotta love cowboys! C'mon man!

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I'd consider a oil man, if he wasn't a cowboy. I just can't deal with country music. But just maybe my new career will hold a secure future. I'm working really hard everyday at it. It's starting to feel more natural, ya know..The terminology thoughout the surgeries and such. Baby is soooo good. Just is happy, and only cries when something he needs. Just a joy. How's the editing going? Any good stories, lately? [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep Cowboys turn Robin on [img]tongue.gif[/img] that and hunky foriegn farmers [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 25, 2006 04:26 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes I admit...cowboys turn me on. I dont know why...well I do. Love the jeans and chaps, the sunburn face with the five o'clock shadow and hat. The deep concentrating eyes, rough hands, tight ass....you get the point.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    But Robin,

    The music just un-nerves me. I cannot even stand it! And they dip skoal, how gross is that. And I dont' really care for a man that carries guns around on a truck. I'll take a long haired sweatin, poem writing, rock n roller. Minus all the drugs, of course (hehehe). can't go there anymore. Sexy black R&B men, well, all I can say is LL Kool J. Hello! [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You are describing rednecks...lol...I said cowboys...The only thing my cowboy chews on is a piece of grass, he rides a horse, and perhaps a pickup....in bad weather. LOL...

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yep Robins hot for the Marlboro Man!!!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree with Robin. It's probably related to the uniform-thing. I think it's the same instinctual response. Is that a word? Instinctual? Well, it is now!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrycuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I get the idea of the "fantasy cowboy", but you gotta remember I actually live in Oklahoma, and they are all rednecks. Maybe the one's in Montana actually look like Brad Pitt.lol. So, on that thought Robin, who is your fantasy cowboy?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •