Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: sensei

  1. #1
    Inactive Member deunan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't even read it, but I'm excited. Well, more Yami no Matsuei to read too, so it's natural to be excited.

    Anyway, I love reading new stuff that I've never heard of. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mizuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After reading Sensei, I have to say it's the first official teacher and student story I've read ^^; Sensei is good so far. Maybe because I'm so new to this type of manga.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I bought Sensei for Sakura, but I never read it. Thanks Sakura for scanlating it so that I can read it without having to buy it again. ^__^***

    I love Sensei too! I don't usually like girl comics (er...well, Kaori Yuki supposedly writes girl comics, and Yami no Matsuei is also supposedly a girl comic, but you know...those sit on a fine line. ^^) because I get bored reading sappy comics where everyone is crying all the time, but Sensei is so darn hillarious! I like Chigusa. [img]smile.gif[/img] And Ito-sensei.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tsuzuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2002
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O.o!! I LOVE "Sensei"! Oh please, please please update this one often. I wanna know what happens between Hibiki and Ito-sensei so badly ^^;; I love the characters so much. Dang, you guys got me into some of my new favorite stuffs-- YnM, Kaori Yuki stuffs, and now Sensei!... thank you thank you thank you *_*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've read a couple teacher/student stories, but this is really the only one I've gotten into. Can't wait for the next part of the story! Thanks for having such great manga up ^_^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Marsell's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Today is a good day: more Sensei! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Edit: I forgot to say thank-you.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 26, 2002 08:39 AM: Message edited by: Marsell ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, your site totally changed my perspective on love
    before I thought teacher/student love was absolutely immoral but i find this story sweet and after reading it just... totally changed my feelings towards this type of love

    and i used to think incest was sickening too... but after AS i find it really romantic

    i guess we can't control the feelings we love, and who we held these feelings towards

    but after CC, twisted love things are starting to disturb me again....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sakurayuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    35
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^0^ wow!! i'm so glad people are enjoying this manga. it's my favorite manga as of yet, because of my obsession with this type of pairing.`` ^^ ...actually, i think manga the manga our site specialize in are really changing people's controversial views.`` (brother/sister incest?! pedophilic teachers?! gay guys coming onto eachother?! how come these are suddenly all accepted and okay...?! >w<`) wow!!

    yours,
    sakuraaaaa

  9. #9
    Inactive Member itsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've always thought Gay sex was fine.. i am basically surrounded by Gay/Les/Bi curious people
    and I personallly am Bi-curious... I am not attracted to people for their certain gender but I am attracted to the way they are....

    its kinda stupid how i haf this theory towards the gender thing but i didn't used ot accept student/teacher and incest... or love with kids.. i think children are underdeveloped and peopel should not have sexual thoughtsa bout them! and student/teacher, isn't it just kinda not professional... n idunno waht to say about incest...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sohma's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2002
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I had a question about this. Where I'm from, it is a huge no-no for a teacher to even think about being involved with a student. Now, I think this story is the sweetest thing ever, but is it really common for something like this to happen? Would a teacher get in trouble if the school found out? How do other students feel? I'm just curious...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •