Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Ohayo!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Seiika Reichi's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2003
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Greetings!

    I'm new here and I just wanted to say hi, XD.

    The funny thing is, before I came here I used to hate Kaori Yuki, that is until on a whim I read Boys Next Door then it all turned around and I started reading Gravel Kingdom. Now I'm in love [img]eek.gif[/img]

    So what's my point? Great site!

    ~Sei~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::waves:: Welcome to the message board Seiika Reichi!! It's great to have you here [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hehe...S-C.net is converting people into Kaori Yuki fans...welcome aboard! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lucethira's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi to you too, nice to have you join. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •