Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

I?m with you, jadey. This board is full of spoilers [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

I already, accidentaly, found out something related to Riff which I wasn't supposed to know yet.

After that lil' accident I have been skipping all the spoilers no matter how tempting they are....but recently it has been a torture. everyone keeps talking about the end of cc and I am so worried about him [img]confused.gif[/img]

arg! can't take it anymore [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I'm going off to the RPG board!

*BTW I still got hopes that a rock or something will strike me on the head and make me forget that "something" which I'm not supposed to know*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Translation of the last chapter: http://www.aptoshs.net/~echan/HtY212003.html

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I always tell myself I won't read spoilers, and then 5 seconds later I've finished reading them XD

On another note, I heard that Hana to Yume will be publishing another series by Kaori Yuki...whether it could be a continuation of Ludwig or Bloodhound I don't know. If it is a continuous story and not a oneshot, I have a feeling I'm going to be getting a subscription to HtY quite soon.... XD

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think she would continuing Ludwig ^^, well that's a picture of Ludwig under Yuki-sensei interviews on last page of Cain series in Hty #21,

further confirmation would be great though^^

*just read Cain-Riff angstfest post in RP board*
    Carole, Risu, you guys totally rock [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

does anyone know how to spell the name of the medium/spiritualist that appears in god child #2, the katakana says 'kurehadooru'

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

^_^;;;;;; This is yet another instance of Yuki Kaori-sensei smoking bad name crack.

I've seen someone guess at Clehadol.

My own guess is that it's meant for a version of Theodore that went badly wrong somewhere down the line -- something like Clehadore.

I think at some point he goes by the nickname "ku-re" or Clay...

^^;;;;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Alter:
    I think she would continuing Ludwig ^^, well that's a picture of Ludwig under Yuki-sensei interviews on last page of Cain series in Hty #21,

further confirmation would be great though^^
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">(ears perk up) There's an INTERVIEW in HtY 21?!?!

Someone PLEASE scan it and post a link!

I'll translate it! I want to know too! ^^;;;;;

*just read Cain-Riff angstfest post in RP board*
    Carole, Risu, you guys totally rock [img]wink.gif[/img] [/qb]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]redface.gif[/img] thanks! ^_^;;; I just hope I can manage not to do some major tone screwup and end up with people laughing at the wrong stuff... ^^;;;;;

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 12, 2003 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah! I also wanna know what she says in the interview! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    People were responding to this before, but as this is already a "spoilt" thread (the irony of words) I'd like to say that there is actually something positive about spoilers! (yeah, right.....*everybody rolls eyes*)

I definitely should not know the ending of Count Cain yet, I'm as far as s-c.net. Bet a lot of you know how tempting as well as dangerous the word spoiler is, and voila after having read all those beautiful scanlations I just had to search for other translations. To keep a long story short; my curiosity is literally killing me every time I can't read to the end of a story/book/whatever!

Anyways, the positive thing about spoilers is that you can be prepared when you get to read the real thing- get it?
    I cried when I read the spoiler (a little advice to all of you out there not knowing whether to download the last chapter and read through the translations- JUST DON'T!!! Chop off your fingers, do anything to keep you from reading! This is going to ruin everything, believe me!!) and I usually don't cry very often about things like these....it just left me sad, incredibly sad.

I messed up big time, although I promised myself to never ever read something so important again.....ugh, I'm trying to be an optimist here, so that's why I'd say the feeling of immense sadness (being a little over-sensitive here...) is going to be less powerful when I'll be able to read the scanlations of the end of Cain. I think that I'll get used to the fact and it won't hit me as hard as if I had read it the first time.....am I making any sense at all??

I'm just soooo angry with myself right now [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img] ! I just shouldn't have......sorry guys, I needed to vent a little here.....

Did somebody mention an interview??? *googly eyes* *waves and jumps* Me wanna read too!!! Pleeeeeaaaaase????

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hm. I also cried, and yeah, the ending is sad. But it is absolutely wonderful! I love it and love the whole story more than before! [img]smile.gif[/img]