Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Seimaden....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone ever heard of this title before? And also, does anyone know if it will ever be translated into English? o_O;;

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh yeah, Desperate Love did up to Vol. 2 Chapter 6 but they seemed to have stopped since Dec last year. About the other group, yeah, I know about them but I kinda prefer to read the chapters sequentially instead of jumping from Vol 2 to Vol 4. ^^;;

    *sighs* Although the art is beautiful, due to the fact that it contains only a little shounen-ai and yaoi, most shounen-ai scanlation groups would probably not touch it and the groups that do the normal stuff, would probably not touch it due to that content.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cirocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there is a website that specialises in scanlating e mangaka, Yuu Higuri's works....
    http://mangagedon.cjb.net/
    go check it out... e guys she draw r hot.. e girls on e other hand usually look like pretty boys.....
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lamasu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YesYes - Lovely, Lovely, Lovely manga. but I am a bit of a Yuu Higuri fan - I love her art and her gaspingly stunning characters (she did Ludwig II which acomodates so well my veeeeery long running obssesion with my no.1 real life messed up gorgeous bish... when he was young anyway).

    If you are in possesion of all 10 volumes then you can find very good translations for them here : http://members.tripod.com/~tae_chan/index.html

    That is - if you can survive the iritating tripod popups [img]tongue.gif[/img] then again this site translations are brilliant and its got them for a lot of Yuu Higuri work with useful information and pretty pretty images.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Leviyah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, i love Seimaden. Laures (don't know if it is his japanese name, it is the name of the demon in the german translations) is pretty nice to look at [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well...I have read some scans on internet. They go only from vol. 1 to vol. 2, and then, other page has vol. 4. And that's it. So far those two pages are the only ones I have found with Seimaden, so I'm kinda lost with the story. All I know (or, maybe all I need to know [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) is that many of the guys that appear there are HOT [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are actually three groups scanlating it--as people have already mentioned, Desperate Love did the first volume and a half then seems to have quit, and Mangagedon has done large swaths of volume four. The other group is Storm in Heaven, who for whatever reason did the first chapter of Book 1 almost exactly two months ago. If we're lucky, they'll continue with the early part--certainly there's more chance of them doing it than Desperate Love ever getting their act together again.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erm yeah, I checked out the group... the scans are so-so. ^^;; But still, yeah, the only thing you can do is hope someone scanlates it or that it is published in English.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Yuri21:
    Erm yeah, I checked out the group... the scans are so-so. ^^;; But still, yeah, the only thing you can do is hope someone scanlates it or that it is published in English.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">::Shrug:: I'd rather have so-so than nothing at all--to be honest, scan quality isn't all that important to me when it comes to scanlations, so long as it isn't outright horrid. If I wanted perfect pictures, I'd be buying the manga, not looking at scanlations.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyway, for those who already don't know, Storm in Heavens has been working with Selene Scans to bring us quality scans of Seimaden! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •