Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

You?re a girl living in an European 1935 school called Rosen Stolz,. Basically, you?re here with the objective of surviving three years of classes, and leaving with one (or more forums ) of the cute guys. That?s Meine Liebe.

Ok, so many of you may already know about this love simulation game, where our beloved Yuki-sensei worked as character designer.

Well, the thing is that a friend just gave me the ROM for the game and I have a tiny lil? problem: the only languages I speak are Spanish, English, and nonsense, and none of them can help me understand what the heck am I going X( !!!

So?does anyone know of a page with translations for this game, or a guide on how to play it?

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 10, 2004 09:57 PM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Erm. Gomen...

I know nothing beyond the title and a couple character designs... and while I could theoretically translate it for you, I've got so much manga to translate and so little free time to do it in that you wouldn't want to wait for me to have a chance to get it onto my do list...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Arrow

Don?t worry Risu, I understand that you?re busy. In fact, I prefer Lui, and Cain rather than those sexy, gorgeous and ungrateful nobles at meine liebe. WHY IS IT THAT I CAN?T WIN!!! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I just wanted to know if there?s a guide for it, but after a massive search I came to the conclusion that there?s no guide and that?s a shame. So?what I?m going to do is that I?m going to stalk a friend of mine into finishing a guide she?s doing. Then I?m going to translate it into English so that I can share the information with all the bishie-lovers in the world XD! *But the gorgeous prince Orpheus is mine!*

Well gotta go. I?m going to kill all my supposed friends so that they can?t steal the bishies from me. What? Killing them is not allowed? Damn >< !

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 14, 2004 04:41 AM: Message edited by: Countess D ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oyo? O_O ^_^ Meine Liebe sounds Germanish to me! ^^;;; IT'S A GAME??? *points* ME ISH NEW HERE!!! >_< Meine Liebe means 'My Dear' though....sorryy...I might sound stupid here. O_O *sigh* The disadvantages of being new..T_T