Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: @Risu-chan

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is something wrong with your email adress. I can't send you a mail. I always got this message back: (reason: Can't create output)

    What is the happen?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ooops... thanks for mentionin that! You see, our $%# mail system doesn't tell US when we hit our disk quota, it just bounces mail from everyone else. So that would explain why I haven't gotten any email in the past 2 or 3 days... I've got 256 things in the inbox at the moment and need to have a big ol' weeding spree unless I take down my Japan pics... arrgh, ought to go boot the other computer so I can dump a lot of stuff onto my HD in order to get it out of the mail queue... ^^;;; It should be cleaned up enough not to bounce anything right at the moment, but I'd better do the big clean-up fast because otherwise the number of tech support mailing lists I'm on are going to overflow it again! ^^;;;;;;;;

    Ah, the tragedies of being popular... (don't I wish. The tech support mailing lists don't care who you are; they're equal-opportunity spam! ^_~)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •