Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hi........

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi there. I am new to this so I am sorry if this has already been posted or said. But first of all I would like to say that I LOVE Alichino [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    But I have a suggestion for a manga it is called Kizuna! I don't know if you have heard of it or know anything about it but it is suppose to be an awsome manga. I know it isn't translated into english(unless I am wrong) But i don't know if it is licensed or not :S
    But it is a YAOI manga [img]wink.gif[/img] and it is suppose to be a good one [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post



    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 22, 2003 05:23 PM: Message edited by: Anime Goddess ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    OPPPSSS....sorry this was suppose to go under "New manga title suggestions" I must of pressed post a new one instead of post reply >.< So sorry it was my own fault. I will try to do it right next time [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Sorry

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hum, ontario ^^

    okay, for the scans, Kizuna is currently scanlate at purity Purity or direct link here Purity's Kizuma page

    ^____^it's not far, but just to tell you there is some people on it. And yes, I think it,s great. And there is much sex scenes.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YAY!! ^^

    Thank you so much ^^ I have been looking for the scans for a long time. YAY *jumps up and down* Okay gotta calm down. But thanx for the help ^_^
    I appreciate it [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ February 23, 2003 05:44 PM: Message edited by: Anime Goddess ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •