Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 196

Thread: Colorations

  1. #111
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're right tsukiyama....Reiji does look better in color ^^ Great job yue!

  2. #112
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW awsome job yue ^_____^ I just love it ^0^

    Hmm...I was woundering yue, could I post this picture up on my website ^^** I would give you the credit for it obvisouly [img]wink.gif[/img]
    But you did an awsome job and it is definatly not ugly [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #113
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    of coure you can, Nat ^^ (your name is Nathalie, right?). thankx a lot guys *blush* I'll try to do a Takamiya & Izumi soon ^^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 04, 2003 11:06 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>

  4. #114
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW, everybody's been productive while I've been AWOL! ...and I have now officially GOT to go read Angel Sanctuary. I seem to remember there being a feverish debate over whether or not Katan = Riff; I've barely read into book 3, so at the moment that's a pretty creepy comparison to make...

    (bemused at the number of Winamp skins I want to make... ^^; [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #115
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice, Tsu. It's not crappy at all. Just wondering, how do you draw the hands and arms? Or is that something that you have to pratice A LOT to get the hang of it? I'm trying to improve. heh.

  6. #116
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]eek.gif[/img] preeeeetty *___* Everyone's cgs are so pretty. *is jealout* I can't color worth crap. Ne ne ne Very very nice ^_^ [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img]

  7. #117
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    YAY!! Thank you yue ^________^ I am so happy now!
    Hehe Well I am going to put it up as soon as I get home [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Thank you so much ^0^

    Oh ya my name is Natalie [img]redface.gif[/img] [no h though [img]wink.gif[/img] ]
    Hehehe..so now all you guys know my name ^^;;;;
    I really don't like it though -.- But atleast it is an uncommon name where I live [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 05, 2003 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  8. #118
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    neko m, I really dont like the arms on that pic...but I do have a lot of of life drawing practice (naked men are scary >_<).

    As for katan = riff, I'm inclined to agree with YK when she denied it, totally. Personal opinion - katan's cuter. Riffs more autonamous. There are a lot of similarties, but I think they're quite different personalities.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 05, 2003 03:35 PM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>

  9. #119
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What belongs to Riff und Katan. I agree with tuskiyama saunt. In the later parts the two are more different. But some similarities can't be denied.

    Nice works you have posted here @yue and tsukiyama. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #120
    Inactive Member crystalgryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 4th, 2003
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    . . . and since there can never be enough coloured bishounen in the world, I am stealing a little more webspace to present Kanai from Kaori Yuki's Gravel Kingdom:

    (Edit: snipped the URL again--thanks for contributing the space to put these up, Lady Elanor)

    (Again, won't be up for very long, etc etc)

    Since there appear to be no official colour pictures of Kanai at all (or at least, none that I could find), everything here is pure guesswork, especially since I'm not entirely sure what some of the stuff he's wearing around his neck is.

    Oh, and just so that everyone knows, this is going to be the last one of these I do for a while, so someone else is going to have to do something from Cruel Fairytales to complete the Kaori-Yuki-scanlated-manga set.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ May 07, 2003 11:06 AM: Message edited by: The Crystal Gryphon ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •