Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 196

Thread: Colorations

  1. #141
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^____^ Kawaiiiii---!

    I've got to do a big ol' bunch of scanning and give Crisis a bunch of stuff for the Goodies section too, whenever she gets back... and I want to take the text out of that insanely droolable Riff & Cain pic...

  2. #142
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Drool* (Okay, after staring for a full 10 minutes at such a great pic, I decide to reply.)

    WOW, yue, how wonderful! I love your coloring job. I wish I could do that *sniff*.

    [img]cool.gif[/img]

    ~Crystal

  3. #143
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Risu: hm, could I take a look at the pic in question? if It's not too complicated I may try doing it, I'm not that good at editing, but if it gives you time to write on the YnM/CountCain fic then I'm prefectly willing

    Crystaline: thank you!! ^^ and keep trying, you can do a -lot- better then this ^^;

  4. #144
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    WOW! all the colorings are simply gorgeous! *sigh* wish I could do something like that, but I suc* with photoshop. All I can do is paint by hand and I doesn't always works out [img]confused.gif[/img]

    Maybe I will also try doing a coloring, with color pencils, but a coloring in the end.

  5. #145
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by yue:
    Risu: hm, could I take a look at the pic in question? if It's not too complicated I may try doing it, I'm not that good at editing, but if it gives you time to write on the YnM/CountCain fic then I'm prefectly willing
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The next time I get an uninterrupted chunk of time with my scanner, I'll post a link to a high-res version here. ^___^ (I think Elanor was wanting a copy of this pic too...)

  6. #146
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heya!

    @Yue: Great coloring! I love it! BTW: I should scan my Cain doujinshi. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    @Risu: Yeah! New scans! Erin can't send me the pic because she has no camera or scanner. It was borrowed. She just told it to me yesterday. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    Here I have some pics for you:

    First one, a strange Katan. My mother wanted this colored. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] www.alichino.de/Katan_color.jpg

    Second one, my beloved Katou. I guess I have mentioned it, he is one of my favourite chars in AS. They trousers are well colored, aren't they? [img]wink.gif[/img]
    www.alichino.de/Katou2-color.png

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ November 09, 2003 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Lady Elanor ]</font>

  7. #147
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool cool cool... ^___^

    I'll see if I can get a chunk of scanner time this evening depending on when the cable modem fixit guy arrives. (Weirdest thing. I can't use my VCR at the same time that I'm online. Normally I don't use my VCR much, but it's kind of a nuisance to get cut off for 2 hours when you want to tape a movie or something... when I told the cable modem fixit lady that the installer had run it through my VCR, she sounded like that was one of the funkiest things she'd ever heard, so I'm assuming that's not standard and hoping whoever they're sending can fix it...)

  8. #148
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another great job Landy Elanor ^_^

  9. #149
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cool job ^^ and gosh I do love his trouser! ^^-

  10. #150
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm baaaack *evil chukkle* this time for a special Carole bday!!! ^^ *hugs Carole*

    Hisoka being fierce (scary eyes non-include)

    Wall made out of it, 800 x 600 version

    Same as above, but 1024x768 version

    Heheh, I already gave it to you on irc, but I wanted to tell a discreet message on the board poeple to give you other things as well ^^
    Considering I hate Hisoka *don'thitme*, I like them, so I hope they are good ^^;

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 28, 2003 01:59 PM: Message edited by: yue ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •