Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 196

Thread: Colorations

  1. #41
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CUUUUUTEE!! o^_^o What manga is that from?

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahahaha! That *is* the cutest thing ever! It's more of a picture instead of a layout, but I love it. ^^ It reflects perfectly the kind of stuff you'll find in sakura-crisis.net....

    Oh, and like Carole asked, where is it from? The art is gorgeous.

    Lady Elanor - nice Tsugiri picture! I really love how you shaded his clothes!

  3. #43
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    crisi: er, that 0was- the whole purpose ^^;; I have no idea if the two on the sides are realy teacher and students or if any one the guys in there are a couple, I just made it up ^^;

    now, AS to whitch manga it's from... errrr.... no idea ?_?;; But the author is hem, wait a min I knon I know it!

    [5 minutes of searching later]


    okay, so the name's yura, but since that soo doesn't help I'll give you the adress where it comes from ^^;

    so the direct is <a href="http://www.geocities.com/midnight_fairy_blossom/yura1.html" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/midnight_fairy_blossom/yura1.html </a>

    and the main page of that site is <a href="http://www.geocities.com/riverzildjian/menu.html" target="_blank">http://www.geocities.com/riverzildjian/menu.html </a>

    please, go see that site, some of these artists are so cool 'O_O' it's from there that comes my avatar too. Azumi (<- the artist's name I think)

  4. #44
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and isn't the board -large- ? it's bigger then my screen in any case, and I doubt it was like this before

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @yue: Wow! Great idea for a layout! I really love it and thank you for the excellent link! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    @Crisis: The shading is the one part in my coloring that I don't really like. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm 98% sure that pic's from Angelique, given the number of characters in it who look WAYYY too much like Angelique characters -- if it's not from Angelique, some mangaka out there owes their creator some royalty fees... ^__^ I don't know for sure who did Angelique though... I have a Harukanaru toki no naka de and Angelique art book which identified at least Haruka's author as Mizuno Touko, but I don't know if she did both or not...

  7. #47
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#ffffff"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">and isn't the board -large- ? it's bigger then my screen in any case, and I doubt it was like this before</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It's because of Lady Elanor's wonderful picture of Tsugiri that the board has expanded. It's not just your crazy mind yue [img]wink.gif[/img] ^____^

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, sorry! Should I take it away?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No way! Everytime I respond to this post I get to see wonderful Tsugiri! Besides, the size of the board doesn't bother me [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nope, don't , I like it too ^^ and the size of the board doesn't realy matter, 'was just wondering

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •