Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Nononononononono!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NO please don't stop with AS !!!! I don't have the time to go to that other site and download all the chapters !!!!
    Why, what's the reason ? Do you need translations ? If you do need translations for AS I can get theme to you ! Tell me if you do!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Trah's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 30th, 2002
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They stopped because it's a bit silly to have two scanslation sites doing the same series. They can concentrate on other titles that haven't been scanslated yet.

    Downloading zipped files and viewing them should take about the same time, since zipping doesn't reduce the size all that much. You can just pick up at the other site where they left off.

    Personally, I think it was a good decision and can't wait to see more of YnM. ^__^

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 30, 2002 06:05 AM: Message edited by: Trah ]</font>

  3. #3
    darkillumination
    Guest darkillumination's Avatar

    Post

    Maybe sakura-crisis can scanlate a new manga like...X(1999) by: Clamp.

    VIZ int. is so slow and the japanese manga is hard to get...and I know sakura doesn't like the mangaka Clamp...I dunno just a thought.

    (My favorite mangaka was Clamp, now it's Kaori Yuki and Clamp thanks guys for introducing her!)

    Love, ya

    Dark

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Crisis:
    Umm...I'm not a big Clamp fan either. ^^** *dodges knives and books* I have the first book of X, but I haven't finished it. Also, if VIZ is doing it, then it has copyright laws. We're not even allowed to touch what they're working on. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I was thinking of also doing Saiyuki in the future. Anyone know if this is being done by another scanlation site? (or if it will be done...)
    Thanks!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah Sayiuki is currently scanned by a site called Mangacuty or mangatyown something like that,I don't remember exactly.

    Hey does anybody know a site where I can find weiss Kreuz manga scans ?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Crisis:
    Umm...I'm not a big Clamp fan either. ^^** *dodges knives and books* I have the first book of X, but I haven't finished it. Also, if VIZ is doing it, then it has copyright laws. We're not even allowed to touch what they're working on. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I was thinking of also doing Saiyuki in the future. Anyone know if this is being done by another scanlation site? (or if it will be done...)
    Thanks!
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Yeah Sayiuki is currently scanned by a site called Mangacity or mangatown something like that,I don't remember exactly.

    Hey does anybody know a site where I can find weiss Kreuz manga scans ?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ChaoticEris's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://stickrezo.com/manga/ has some Weiss Kreuz scans.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Umm...I'm not a big Clamp fan either. ^^** *dodges knives and books* I have the first book of X, but I haven't finished it. Also, if VIZ is doing it, then it has copyright laws. We're not even allowed to touch what they're working on. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I was thinking of also doing Saiyuki in the future. Anyone know if this is being done by another scanlation site? (or if it will be done...)
    Thanks!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Urban's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eris:
    http://stickrezo.com/manga/ has some Weiss Kreuz scans.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *bows* Thanks a lot Eris !!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member darkillumination's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Umm...Crisis can I have that first book? *laughs*

  10. #10
    Inactive Member darkillumination's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Really, I can have it Crisis *Stars and bubbles appear around eyes* Oh, Thank You Thank You...Wait did you say shipping fee?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •