-
January 5th, 2004, 07:10 PM
#91
Inactive Member
Wheee!!! Thank you for the scans!!! Would be cool to get it as scanlation, but I have to say that I'm missing Cain horribly! After sleeping beauty I wanna have more Cain first! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
January 7th, 2004, 01:28 AM
#92
Inactive Member
Haha. I was just watching The Labyrinth (one of my favorite movies ever) and I thought David Bowie in his costume reminded me of Lui-sama. [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] He's got the j-rocker look goin on
-
January 7th, 2004, 02:11 PM
#93
Inactive Member
Is it just me or Lui's hair looks redder on the cover of Hana no Yume? Anyway, glad that the new chapter is finally out.
-
January 14th, 2004, 11:01 AM
#94
Inactive Member
yay!!!!! Ludwig!!!!! *does a cartwheel*
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
January 14th, 2004, 11:24 AM
#95
Inactive Member
I uploaded the scans of Alter's cousin and zipped them. Hoping our dear Risu-chan can download it easier. [img]smile.gif[/img]
http://www.alichino.de/Zeugs/ludwig-ch4scans.zip
-
January 14th, 2004, 02:54 PM
#96
Inactive Member
Thank you thank you! ^_____^ Got 'em...
now I need to get time to translate 'em...
life has GOT to turn sane again one of these days, right?
-
January 15th, 2004, 04:23 AM
#97
Inactive Member
woooohoooo. im still catching up on the threads. so im a little bit late in the happiness but WOOOHOOO!!
who woulda guessed that it was that easy to get the next book, chap, whatever, of ludwig?!!
-
January 15th, 2004, 07:54 AM
#98
Inactive Member
Oh I was wondering....does anyone know if Ludwig can be published into a book? It has 4 chapters already... is that enough yet?
-
January 15th, 2004, 03:04 PM
#99
Inactive Member
With the Cain books there were generally 6 chapters to a book, but then the Ludwig stories tended to be longer than your average chapter of Cain, so who knows...
-
January 30th, 2004, 09:24 AM
#100
Inactive Member
These are good news. [img]smile.gif[/img] Yeah, we get more Ludwig!!! *_*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks