Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Er...hi?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi! Love you site's scanlations! Er...I'm new <--master of stating the obvious [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Anyway I just dropped by to say hi [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! Welcome to the lair of madness er-I-mean... well actually no, I think I do mean the lair of madness... ^__^

    (sweatdrop) read enough Kaori Yuki and there won't be any question left! Anyway, hope you like your stay...

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::waves:: Welcome to the message board!

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! I love the msg board getting new people! *wavies* *points to Risu-chan* Beware reading too much Kaori Yuki. I hear it does things to your head. Fine example there. *ducks flying objects*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gee, do I resemble that remark? *blink blink*

    May I call as exhibit A the latest guess in the Cruel Fairytales plot-guessing thread? (hat off to Sohma-san... hoping it's not a hat particularly heavily laced with mercury belonging to someone who holds regular tea conversations with a dormouse...) ^___^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lucethira's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi there, nice to have you join us.

    Dear me, I haven't had time to read any Kaori manga (or much manga at all lately) but now you're making me real curious! *must read it now*

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Mikochan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like Yami best *grin*

    *glomps a struggling Tsuzuki in a deathgrip*

    BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi! [img]smile.gif[/img] *Buahaha a new victim* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Lair of madness? Slowly I'm thinking this is right. Inner pressure takes me to your site every day. Where is the exit? ^^

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Iladi's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey everyone, i'm new too and i truly love ur site and the mangas there!!! Yay! my favorites are Ami nonstop and Taro and Mind distance they're GREAt !! U too!! THANKS

  10. #10
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Iladi! The numbers are growing ^_____^ It's always great to have more people to talk to [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Lair of Madness, eh? Must...keep...sanity...need it...for...exams... @_@

    It snowed here today...It's not supposed to snow in the southern states!! I'm not made for cold weather T_T

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 23, 2003 04:18 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •