-
June 10th, 2003, 07:15 AM
#1
Inactive Member
*crawls* i'm...dying.. for more YnM.. how much longer, crisis? T_T *paws*
-
June 10th, 2003, 09:55 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Poor thing ^_^' Why don't you try buying the volumes instead? There are only 11.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 10, 2003 06:55 AM: Message edited by: ember_fang ]</font>
-
June 11th, 2003, 01:14 AM
#3
Inactive Member
OOO! OOO! I know! I know! It's the (SPOILER START!!)
*
@
*
@
*
@
The one where Tsuzuki makes the bun. They all go on a holiday! To a hot spring *drools at Tsuzuki fan-service* And the croc, rabbit and fox!-and the drunk cat- And the queen! And the...alot more of things. ^_^'
@
*
@
*
@
(End SPOILER)
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ June 10, 2003 10:15 PM: Message edited by: ember_fang ]</font>
-
June 11th, 2003, 03:25 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Oooh...suffering people! I, being a sadist, am purposely drawing the wait out for everyone. I actually have all 11 books scanlated. yup! *nod nod*
Honestly though, someone's working on the next chapter. ~.^ It should be out very soon, if not already ready! (I haven't checked my mail for a week...grr...last week of school work swamp)
This next chapter is very funny. ^^ It's like the New Years story...completely pointless except for the humour!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks