Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just want to let you know that both manga are released in book form at last. Oh, and Hakusensha official site now offers sample of their newly released manga. It's just a couple pages though. Oh, and the cover design of Bloodhound isn't like the usual Hana to Yume style.

For anyone who's curious about the sample mangas, here's the link. Just click on the circle button.

http://www.hakusensha.co.jp/shopping...n/2004_06.html

Hmm, now that they are in book form, I wonder if Carole is going to redo the scans. Just wondering...

Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

*grins* The pictures are so lovely! T.To I had to go through all the Japanese listings because my computer couldn't translate then. -_-"

So will they be likereal hardcover books? O.Oo *evil cackle, moves to librarian* Ummm...Mrs.'insert name' have you ever thought of purchasing a certain book for the library...*evil eyes*

Anyway!^^ So cool! Kaori Yuki has such beautiful drawing skills! *adoring fan*

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

;_; I was AT Asahiya in Chicago last weekend -- it's the last time I know I'm likely to get to Chicago before next May -- and they hadn't gotten there yet! I thought they just hadn't been released yet, but no, according to the dates on that page, my luck sucks just enough that they'd ALREADY been released during my one opportunity to get them easily and they must have been still in the mail to Asahiya Chicago! Which means they're going to have been there THIS weekend, when I was in Michigan instead of Chicago and therefore still 300 miles out of my range from Michigan and 180 miles out of range from home...

This has so not been my year...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I was at AnimeNEXT a couple of weeks ago and picked up the BloodHound manga... I wasn't aware that they had released a Ludwig one as well though T______T ... Anyway, I wasn't sure if you guys were aware of this: even though BloodHound is on the completed projects section, there is actually more of it.. I'd be more than happy to scan in the rest for you if you'd like ^-^

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if you could scan it, that would completely rule! I have scans for the story we've already finished and I have the phonebook-manga of one other Blood Hound story but that's all I have, and I'm sure Carole would love to be spared some scanning time if it means more time freed up for editing...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Risu-chan:
    if you could scan it, that would completely rule! I have scans for the story we've already finished and I have the phonebook-manga of one other Blood Hound story but that's all I have, and I'm sure Carole would love to be spared some scanning time if it means more time freed up for editing...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">right, I'll get it scanned in and send it to you as soon as possible 8D

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, and it will save me money from having to order the Blood Hound manga from Sasuga, and then having to wait for them to ship it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There are 3 parts to BloodHound (the first of which you've already scanlated). I scanned the second part, and uploaded it last night 8D:

http://www.freewebs.com/kurenaitsuki/bh_02.zip
    (i hope that works >->; )

If you can't read any of the pages or need me to rescan them let me know ASAP and I will fix it ^-^

(And I'll scan in the third part sometime this week)

EDIT: sfkjasdfh... the link doesn't work when I clicked it.. I haven't got time to fix it now but I'll get it sorted out sometime tonight.. sorry >.<;;

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 15, 2004 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Yuumei ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Also, Otakon is in a couple weeks and when I go there I'll keep my eye out for Ludwig Kakumei, and I can scan that as well ^-^;;

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

@___@ ::ANGER:: sdf;saldkfj... for some reason, uploading the zip isn't working... and I don't know much about using IRC ;-; ... If anyone's on AIM please IM xxKurenaiTsukixx and I'll send it to you... I'm really sorry =__=;;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast