-
July 11th, 2003, 12:20 AM
#1
Inactive Member
I noticed that not only do I spend alot of time reading manga online, but webcomics too. And was just curious if anyone else does the same.
Here are the webcomics that I love to read:
Ctrl+Alt+Del
OrneryBoy
Timescapes
MegaTokyo
As If!
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ July 10, 2003 10:06 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>
-
July 11th, 2003, 02:09 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Yeah, I like webcomics too [img]smile.gif[/img]
I just started reading Mega Tokyo, and i really like it. some of my other favorites are:
Okashina Okashi (aka Strange Candy. This one has Dom and Ed from Mega Tokyo in it) http://strangecandy.keenspace.com/
Boy Meets Boy (Like the gay odd couple, only sexier... This one's cute, and the creator puts up a new comic every day) http://boymeetsboy.keenspace.com/
and For the Love of Yaoi (Ok, it doesn't actually have any yaoi in it, just a little shounen ai so far, but it's got elves and a kitty with wings. It's a fantasy setting, and i think the artwork is cute and the story is fairly decent. Also, this is the first webcomic i started reading, so that may be part of the reason i like it so much.) http://fortheloveofyaoi.keenspace.com/
-
July 11th, 2003, 04:20 AM
#3
Inactive Member
http://www.10kcommotion.com/
Gotta put in a shameless plug for the online DDR Based Manga. It's actually pretty well done.
-Reikou
-
July 11th, 2003, 06:29 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
July 11th, 2003, 08:35 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Lessee. Boy Meets Boy is already up, so I won't repeat that, only say that everyone *should* read it.
Also on my must reads:
Greyling
Scandal Sheet!
Sinfest (approach with an open mind. One of the two main storylines is a "rivalry" between God and the Devil. Could be offensive to some)
Unicorn Jelly (No longer updated, but *well* worth the read)
Lastly:
The Sinner Dragon (This one needs some warnings too. Several of them. For R-ratedness, violence, bloodshed, etc. Also includes yiffy moments throughout)
-
July 12th, 2003, 01:04 AM
#6
Inactive Member
nobody mentioned Baker neither I think
-
July 12th, 2003, 06:16 AM
#7
Inactive Member
also, 8 bit theater and anything it links to is always good [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-Reikou
-
July 13th, 2003, 04:21 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Strings Of Fate is good - it's based around the legend of the Chinese Zodiac. Also read Arcana and Megatokyo, but they've already been mentioned.
-
July 14th, 2003, 11:12 PM
#9
Inactive Member
I read Arcana (can't believe nobody put it either....)
Your Wings are Mine
Lucid Figment
Tei & Riki (though the lack of updates is unnerving)
hmmm no...*I* am not obsessed with shounen ai, no way XD
-
July 15th, 2003, 07:06 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Aricia, has Tei and Reki even been updated lately? I used to read it but the last update was last year or something? o.o
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks