Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: GRAVITATION!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member fake-tsukasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My cell phone's ringtone is the Gravi anime opening theme song...so I think that tells you what I think of it. [img]wink.gif[/img] It was my initiation into the wonderful world of shounen-ai.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jojjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erm...
    This might be a bit off topic but I had to ask: Burtabara, du r?kar inte vara fr?n Stockholmstrakten du med?
    Eller kanske G?teborg?
    Ah, I'lll switch to English now.
    I think Sience-Fiction Bokhandeln orders and holds copies if you ask them nicely. Or you can order by mail.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member butabara's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    29
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Jo, jag bor i Stockholm ^^. Yeah, it's all good... I'm not resting until I get my hands on the tankoubons - I shall prevail. Thanks tho' [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ah... gravi is the first shounen-ai anime i've ever watched.... come to think of it... i was still a lil innocent girl and i watched the ova which contains a 'bed' scene (shuichi's dream though) hehehe.... i was freaked out at that time... i'm so glad i didn't watch it in the livingroom with my mom around!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    however, the anime has nothing at all compared to the manga! the manga is yaoi, not hardcore though.... but in anime they just go as far as kissing! that's all, isn't it??

  5. #15
    Inactive Member silverflute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohhh fake tsukasa-san... how did u get the music of gravi on the phone !???? i want to download them now !!! i bought gravi comics online!!!! amazon is cool! since i am japanese, I can read the japanese version of it. yeahyyy!! (i have no money now) well i think many sites does the scanlation incorrect. i some time find some mistakes.. but cant do anything about it!! well, still, I DEFINITELY like the comic version compared to anime version and comic gets SOOO much FUNNIER after vol 5!! Yuki's peronality starts change. before, he used to be quiet guy who only says "little brat" to shuichi, but after vol 5, Yuki is.. soooo adolerable!! He is soooo funni... when he is sleepy, he smokes the PACK of cigaratte, not A cigaratte, meaning he lit entire cigaratte box on fire... Anyway, writing too much..
    so if there is a way to download music on phone, please tell me!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Tsumiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the 13 eps all they do is kiss. But there's a wicked bondage dream Shuichi has in the OVAs. *snickers* Oh, he's so cute about it.

    you know what I want to see? I want to see a live action Gravitation. ^_^

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i still remeber a funny thing when i watched gravi anime, at first i just watched a random scene in a random episode, they kiss, and they close up the kiss in my big screen tv! at that time i was soo panicked (still being innocent [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] ) i pressed 'pause' instead of 'stop' accidentally and my mom was about to enter my room!! it's so thrilling! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member fake-tsukasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 25th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...I love Shuichi's dream in the OVA!

    In the anime, even though you don't actually see them do anything but kiss, it's pretty obvious that they're doing more. I must admit, it would definitely be nice to see some it, though. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    silverflute, I found the Gravi ringtone on this website: http://www.anime-ringtones.150m.com They don't have it set up to download, but you can program it into your phone, depending on what kind of phone you have.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member DemonSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like so much gravitation!!^^U I read it when I was not so innocent >), I like it so much! shuu chan!! I'm reading it to in moonlight^^ so why the hate about gravi, *blinks* If I may ask?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member silverflute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Gravitation comic 1 ~ 12 now!! (happy face) amazon.co.jp is great!! Anyway, I like comic sooooo much more than cartoon, but I think after comic 8 was not that good (sad face) It introduces too many new characters, so Yuki x Shuichi is barely there (sad sad face) Id say comic 5 to comic 8 was the BEST sweetest and funniest!! I hope every body can read japanese!! It makes life so much more easier.
    Anyway, I still love Gravitation!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •