Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: PARTY!!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tsumiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I said I'd have a Moon party when Gackt's Moon DVD came, and it has come! Anyone in/near the Milwaukee area within the next week or so, drop me a line. It will proabably be next weekend (not this weekend). You're all invited, just bring some snacks or something.

    ^_^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wish I could, but I live several hundred miles south of there... mid-Illinois. (But I looove Gackt... ^_^)

    I can send onigiri recipes, but I don't think the actual things would hold up too well in the mail! ^^;;

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i wanna go!!! but... [img]confused.gif[/img] i'm way WAY across the state. Cali? sooo yeah... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Hope you have fun though! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd love to come! I adore Gackt! ^.^ Of course there's the issue that I'm half way around the planet -_-;;

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, I can't come, I'm stuck here several states away.

    If I offer cyber cake [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img] and pizza [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] will you post pics of the party?

    ~Crystal
    (wishin' she could come [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] anyway)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gackt? Ummm who's that? I'm not very familiar with names of bands/singers, sorry. ^^;;

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ;_________; Can't come..... I'm waaaaaaay down in TX.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gackt is one hot japanese singer that's capable of being mysterious, gorgeous, adorable, and more in any pictures that i've seen so far. at least, that's what i think... he was in malice mizer... if that helps. i saw him shoot pool on television and *whew* damn.. why can't there be a young version like him here? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Tsumiko's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wish there was. He actually did the end song for an anime that got licensed. Texonolyze, or something like that. His song Tsuki no Uta is the end track.

    If you don't know and love the man, go here for a good introduction. The site is called "Cool like Plastic" after that one line in an infamously dirty song.

    http://fiyaa.com/gackt/

    includes some adorable sprites and icons under "Media".

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh wait... now I remember!!!

    Malice Mizer rocks, man! I have 1 album of theirs: Bara no seidou(when Klaha took over).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •