Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: honestly

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Love is love, whether it is forbidden or not."
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you for the words, Celstarion, for those I would like to grant you the "Insightful" award: ^.^ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    (Your line sounds like it was from a poem... verrah nice).

    Seriously, I think that is all you have to know. People have this almost absurd trait to wish to overly complicate everything. We all know, sooner or later what we like. Wouldn't surprise me if a 10 year old knew he was gay...why not? Some of us mature faster. The little dude knows what he wants. And if he can get it too, all the better for him [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] .

    Well, I've written enough, now I'll go and oogle at some pictures of Gackt...heheh [img]wink.gif[/img] .

  2. #22
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think i agree about the thing that a boy/girl of that age is not ready to have a sexual relationship no matter if its hetero or homosexual, but i think that they may be conscious that they have some sort of preference and they only need to express it in some way or another, because it's hard to think that a boy in that age is trully in love for other one (no matter if it's boy or girl),
    but then we get back to the gender thing i beleve that if you are in love with one person then you just love that person for what it is no matter the gender, because for example there are also gays that feel disgusted for hetero relationships, and i don't agree with that either,


    has anyone seen the picture "ma vie en rose"?, there are young boys (and i MEAN YOUNG)that they already know that they like other boys, because they feel it, eventhough the society shows another example.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, well, i think everyones opinions are all true in one way or another, because it all depends on the circumstances, besides most of our posts are positive on the issue, seriously I had sex for the first time at 16 and I know I wasn't ready, but I don't regret it either, because I wouldn't be where I am today.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Like your icon Kaori ^.^. And your opinion too for that matter.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Kaori's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you Jackdrum. I love good people. hmmm, has anyone else got a cold yet this winter? I usually don't get sick, but I did this year, I'm just getting over it right now. my lil boy got it too, he had a fever of 104 for like 3 days, I was a wreck. I must have took his temperature like a million times every night.

    took him to the hospital at like 3am and when we got there his temperature went back down to normal. I felt kinda stupid, but by the time we left it had gone back up again. He's okay though.
    I'm just glad we're both getting better. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Celstarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, the picture can't load. T__T

    I would have to agree tho, the cutest kind of guys would have to be the Gackt type! ^__^

    There's this quote I like from the paragraph I once wrote about all this. It kind of sums up my opinion on the whole les and gay issues. ^__^

    "Love is love, whether it is forbidden or not."

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 16, 2003 12:03 PM: Message edited by: Celstarion ]</font>

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Celstarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Jackrum:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> "Love is love, whether it is forbidden or not."
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you for the words, Celstarion, for those I would like to grant you the "Insightful" award: ^.^ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

    (Your line sounds like it was from a poem... verrah nice).

    Seriously, I think that is all you have to know. People have this almost absurd trait to wish to overly complicate everything. We all know, sooner or later what we like. Wouldn't surprise me if a 10 year old knew he was gay...why not? Some of us mature faster. The little dude knows what he wants. And if he can get it too, all the better for him [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] .

    Well, I've written enough, now I'll go and oogle at some pictures of Gackt...heheh [img]wink.gif[/img] .
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">^___^ Arigatou!

    And yes, I totally agree about the maturity issue. Its different for everyone.

    Stay healthy Kaori! ^__^
    I haven't actually gotten sick yet, usually I do this time of year, despite the fact that theres no winter. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    nyaaa~~~ I just recovered from my stupid sickness last week -.-;; and now my throat still feels uncomfortable (I got sore throat too,you see)

    lol...2 days laid flattened on the bed,couldn't get up xDDD guess I'm too tired and all those sleepless nights are accumulated into one big major sickness this year ^^;;;

    gackt-sama---OMG I want to buy his newest album,dammit XO

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •