Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Hajimemashite

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello everyone, I'm new here. I've been reading scanslations at SC for a while and I finally decided to join the board. Looks like you have all kinds of interesting conversations. ^.^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome Tsubaki-chan!!! ^0^

    Hehe..wow a lot of people have joined here..yes I am a little on the slow side..gomen...
    Argh..I hate being busy and not having anytime for me. Hehe ya i'm being a little selfish but I think i deserve time for me XD

    Anyways after going off topic ^^;; I just wanted to say Welcome to all the new commers!!
    *runs off to download all that she has missed XD*

  3. #3
    Inactive Member
    Hajimemashite


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heehee. I'm new here too... how do you get a GOOD picture? Can you submit one of your own? I wanna use one that I coloured from a scan of Kizuna I found... I never read the manga... it was just some random shots and not scanlated...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Celstarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello and welcome!! ^__^

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome welcome ^.^

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Feels welcomed* ^^

    Terra--kun, The picture is a pretty bad screenshot of Lain from the opening fo Serial Experiments Lain. You can barely tell 'cause it so fuzzy (combination of a bad fansubbed copy and a freeware screenshot program).

    And I prefer green tea flavored pocky. ^^

    -Tsu-chan

  7. #7
    Inactive Member
    Hajimemashite


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *laughs at the sign Tsubaki-chan left*

    I'm sorry, it's just so silly since I call another forum community Tsu-chan. The Tsunami Channel forums ^_^ hee hee And the people there are Tsuchannelers or Tsuchanites hee hee And I discovered how to upload my oun pic... isn't the boy pretty?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tsubaki-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 1st, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, a whole forum named after me! I'm so touched. ^.^ Hehe, just kiddin'. The choice to use Tsubaki-chan as my name was random, I guess I just think the word sounds kinda pretty.

    Nice picture by the way, what series is he from?

    -Tsu-chan

  9. #9
    Inactive Member
    Hajimemashite


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I found him at http://www.prettyanimeboys.com under Kizuna. I don't really know anything more about it...

    Oooo and I did find 2 Gravitation remixes.... unfortunately they weren't scanlated.... but... nyum....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hajimemashite
    onamae wa hitakana reikou desu
    dozou yoroshiku onegaishimasu

    Welcome [img]smile.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •