Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really can't stand drunk people, its fine if your getting drunk with them. I find people who are totally plastered like to get in other peoples faces I don't think they realize how close they're talking into your face...a couple of drinks is fine once in while just to relax you a little.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've never done anything like that, and I'm never going to, for two reasons.

One is I would probably literally die if I did (I'm on medication that doesn't play nice with alcohol.)

The other is my cousin and his friends got trashed at their graduation party and it ended up with someone finding his dad's gun, goofing around with it, and killing someone accidentally, then turning around and blowing his own brains out. THAT'S a hell of a graduation present to give your friends and their families and your own...

Drunk = not good...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The most I've ever drank at one time was two kahlua and creams, and this was for a special occasion (Christmas Eve). It's not really that I mind people drinking. I just hate it when they drink just to get drunk. I'm not going to try to get anyone to see the light on this one, though. I lost my will to do that about a month after starting college.

Oh, btw, that Christmas Eve was the only time I drank illegally (I'm 18). The only other times I drank, I was on vaction in Germany, so it was legal. The only time I got drunk was also in Germany, at a wine tasting. Five big glasses of strong German wine. I didn't even like it, but I felt obligated to drink it. I don't remember much of it, but according to the video, I had a "Mineralwasser" fight with an elderly man from our tour group. So, yeah...the things you need to be drunk to enjoy are generally things that you'd know better than doing when sober.

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ January 22, 2004 12:20 AM: Message edited by: Kaze-kun ]</font>

Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I for one am not afraid to admit that I do enjoy getting drunk. But I get hammered responsibly. Something I just can't stand is people who do it in public. I don't even like the idea of drinking in public. It just seems weird to me. I won't even have a drink at family get togethers or special occasions. If I had my way, people would drink and contain the party/other situation to the privacy of a single non public place. It's great if you enjoy getting trashed with friends but don't force it on others. Anyway, that's my mantra for drinking. It's probably not good to get hammered, but at least I don't bring innocent bystanders into it. Reminds me of the time that my BF and I were enjoying a night of bowling (him
    beating the living hell outta me as usual [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and this drunk ass guy kept annoying us. He sat down at our table and wouldn't leave us alone for like 5 min until his friends dragged him off. Stupid public drinkers x.x

-Reikou

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hehe ya i agree with you on that Reikou Hitakana
    ^^

hehe well this past weekend me and my roomies(except for one) got totaly trashed XD Hehe and taking pictures while being drunk isn't the smartest thing ^^;; but it is the funniest!! Exspecially to look at them when your sober LOL XP But were planning on to have another party in are res this weekend too!! So it should be interesting! But hehe i can't wait for the weekend!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i have to say....i think we experienced alcohol in the good and the bad...all at once.

the first day....i gave in thinking "hey im at home, with friends, nothing that bad could happen"...and it was fun. we had a lot of fun

the next day....it started out fun and eventually led to us living in hell for about 12 hrs.

i mean we didnt just get drunk...we may have passed the line to dangerously drunk. i wasnt as bad as everyone else...cuz i didnt want to throw up...cuz well throwing up suxs. so i stopped and they continued to have like 3 more shots.

but anyways....i mean when i say they FREAKED OUT. the literally did. my friends bro...was shaking...he was hyperventilating etc. we almost wanted to maybe call for help (like older friends who have been in this situation)...but we decided against it.

i mean we were at the point...(and we were talking about this in a joking manner..so dont get scared)...that if someone were to have died. none of us would have hesitated to kill ourselves in turn. hell no would we be able to face our parents..friends..the world..after doing something so stupid.

so would i do it again....NO WAY. this is the reason i abstained for so long....i mean i dont even like the taste!!!

but that doesnt mean i dont see anything wrong with others. i think drinking should be left to those who can handle it and are in a safe setting with friends or whoever to watch out for them. me and my friends....obviously cant handle it.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ummmmm, here' a thought! don't get drunk!, drink 3 to 4 drinks tops! that'd be enough to make you feel nice and warm, and guess what? no shooting your friends by accident, or almost dying of alcohol poisoning! cmon kiddies Im sure the youth of today can think of better ways to entertain themselves!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can't drink...full stop

drink 1/3 glass of icewine and all I can think about is sleep -.-;;;

another example...I went to a bar with my friends... I've been saying 'I can't drink' and refusing all the offers.... in the end I drank 2/3 a small bottle of this alcoholic orange juice + soda... I went home straight away in a taxi... couldn't stand up properly anymore heheheh ^^;;;

and...that's it... I'll never drink again when I'm outside of my house...it's just too embarassing with the red face and all.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12