Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: saiyuki!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member silver_flute's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow! I didn't visit this website for a long long time.. I know sakura-crisis very well (same high school) and I know they are very lazy about updating, but I still love them!! ^o^
    Anyway, Currently, I am in LOVE with saiyuki!! I love Sanzo and Goku!! Two of them together is sooooooo cute/funny! I don't mean they are cute as in couple (lover) -> I dont realli like shonen ai.. except Gravi (shuichi and yuki) but I like how Sanzo and Goku are meant to be for each other!! I started to download the TV series of Saiyuki!! and I bought the Saiyuki reload comics!! Its so good! I hope everybody else likes this comic.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *looks like Shuichi finding a fellow nittle-grapser fan such as Tatsuha* ....silver-flute-san.....*holds hands and eyes are sparkly* I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!! I LOVE SAIYUKI!!! *bounces* I downloaded the first two episodes, decided I adored it and then brought the first two box sets (I watch it in japanese with english subs, cos I didn't like chinese voices ^_^; [img]wink.gif[/img] so now I have 50 episodes!! IT ONLY GETS BETTER!!! I have pre-ordered book 1 from amazon.co.uk (cos I live england and it will not come out until april 1st! April fools day!! XD )

    Hee hee! I imagine you watched the fansubed japanese episode with english subtitles! Don't you think Goku and Sanzo look like Shuichi and Yuki!? THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE!!! And when you find out about their pasts! .....*Gags herself* NEVER! I WILL TELL YOU NOTHING!!! ....hehehe! I'm so bad! I get so excited I spill bits! I shall be quiet for your sake but all I can say is you'll soon be pairing Hakkai and Gojo together as well! And no one can help but fall for the slightly bad but oh-so-sexy kou jiji - the one with the red hair in the begining credits (sorry if I spelt that wrong but I can't help it!)

    Yeshi...if you looking for four gorgeous guys (or three even....sorry Gojo...I'd love you if you cut your hair!) on a quest acting all strong tough but secretly being as vunrable kittens so much you wanna keep them then YES YES OH YES THIS IS FOR YOU!! Awwwww Sanzo and Goku are the CUTEST either way you look at them (lovers, master and slave, or just as friends ^_^;; )

    *waves* anyways I've ranted enough! ^_^ I'd LOVE to see reloaded, me currently downloading this moment but my computer is so old V_V very old....bye bye!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^_^ You know how many people I know that are absolutely OBSESSED about this guy and this anime! O_O I SERIOUSLY need to start watching or reading this. I believe it's licenses so I guess I'llhave to buy the manga..;_;

    ^_________^ Is it really THAAAAAAAAAAAAAT good? O_O

    Bye bye!

    Ps. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING SO MANY MANGA!!!! I ADORE YOU SO MUCH!!! *starry eyed* You ish my hero silver_flute san!!!! ^^

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My answer to Mr or Miss (most probably Miss knowing this website XD) S. Hargreaves is...

    YES!!!


    I was like you! I knew not of the wonderfulness of the Saiyuki! And was oh-so-curious-so.... GIVE IN TO YOUR BISHY NEEDS!!! SEEK AND FIND AND DEVOUR!! FEMNOMINAL COSMIC POWERS!!!

    hehehe, please excuse me....me a big fan =^_^= I was a little worried about the droopyness of the eyes in Saiyuki to begin with, but then I read some of the manga and I was put at ease! I also read this other story by the same artist called Stigma and it's very good also!

    If you like fantasy stories, role play stories (final fantasy)
    ...kinda...inyuasha...demons...mah! Anyone could love Saiyuki! It'll make you laugh... make you cry...it'll change your life.

    Ummm what else can I say? Hmmn...Oh! Lol! For anyone out there who's seen season 2 of Saiyuki....do you think the the anime people began to realize they had a bigger female audience or what? LOL! What's with all the guys suddenly haveing photo shoots and acting like models in the credits? XD and all those poses together, even bondage with white string! O_O..... ^_^;; Not that this kat was complaining :3~ oh no!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I am a miss but soon after I get Cain... *evil laughter is heard in the background*

    So, I will search for this guy! He looks cute but I always judge them AFTER finding out their personality! ^_~

    Hmm..so where did you get the first Volume of said manga? ^^ MUST READ IT!!!!!!!!! How old is this saiyuki??? *you can tell I'm already obsessed*

    Is he the evil smart cute type??? =^^= Cause if he is, I'M ALREADY HOOKED!!!!!!!

    Is he your all time fav bishie? > [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *laughs manically* I shall tell you....uh...who are you talking about? Sanzo? Goku? WHICH ONE!??! The blonde? The brunnet with the bangle round his head? The red haired one? Or the one with half a pair of glasses? O_o

    Well Saiyuki...well it's kinda old...it's finished if that's what you mean...There are 12 graphic novels in the series, and then there is saiyuki reloaded (which comes after Saiyuki) and then Saiyuki Gaden (which comes before exsplaining the characters passed lives)

    Well I live in england (God save the queen) so I have to buy most my manga from amazon.co.uk IT'S COMEING OUT APRIL 1 APRIL FOOLS DAY!!! YAY!! I'm pretty sure you can find it easily from Amazon and they're really good at shipping stuff! ^_^ saves me haveing to go to london anyhow!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *grins* I meant the guy in silver_flute's avatar. ^^ A LOT of girls like him!

    Hmmm..I'll take your word on the shipping part! Most people like Saiyuki Gaiden Gaden it seems! ^^

    Hmmm..I'd start with that one! Thanks for your help! I'm about to enter a new fascinating world of manga!!!!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL! That's SON GOKU!! I LOVE HEEEEEM! He's basically the main character! He's so cute! I can't tell you much more cos it'll spoil it, but he CAN be evil ^_^ you may not believe it because most of the time he whines and it just so adoreable.

    Lol! Well I looked at Saiyuki first, cos well, I dunno I guess Gaiden can spoil bits of things but it doesn't really matter cos they basically tell the story of Gaiden in Saiyuki anyways. I read like half of Gaiden but then the website I used to read Saiyuki from got wind of it being liscened and took it away ;_; if I had know I would have downloaded the complete series over a number of nights (THEY HAD EVERYTHING)!

    But what ever you do it's a definate to read! ^_^ (L)

  9. #9
    Inactive Member silver_flute's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am so glad people like Saiyuki [img]smile.gif[/img] My favorite characters are Goku and Sanzo (in set).. Goku and Sanzo individually is okay too, but both of them together is perfect!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] I love how goku asks sanzo for food and sanzo uses his weapons (harisen and gun) to hit him.. so adorable.. I want to buy Gaiden, but I don't see them on amazon.co.jp.. its sold out [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    I also like the anime version!! but I dont realli like saiyuki reload anime because the characters seem fake.. they dont represent the real characteristics! well, thats my opinion. But I like the opening song.. so cool!
    Just to quickly introduce myself.. I am freshman university student in Boston. Japanese, used to attend to high school in HK with Sakura and Crisis. I love fashion, kareoke, friends(tv series), and I cant grow out of manga.. Sakura is visiting me this xmas/new year!! we are gonna wear kimono together. celebration for 20yr old.. wow, im so old now.
    Wow! such a long entry.. oh! currently, I am scanlating "ouran koukou host club". This scanlation takes FOREVER.. and I dont have time.. I will try to finish it by the end of the month.. I will try [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img]
    Anyway, I love saiyuki!! For those who havent seen the comic, please do!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Mika_kitten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 11th, 2004
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^_^ yay for Saiyuki! Sanzo and Goku DO make a good pair, but I often wonder what happened to Genzo (I think that's his name) I hope he didn't die...cos I dunno if I like Genzo and Goku better then Sanzo and Goku....

    Hakkai is another of my favorite characters! He's just so sweet and kind, always the peace maker and boosting the moral of everyone, if I were going on a journey to the west I'd deffinately want him around! I like Goujo and Hakkai as a pairing too cos Goujo saved him and all and you just can't help bit giggle at when Goujo said "You are the only guy I'm takeing to bed!"

    ;_; awwwww that makes me sad to know reloaded isn't that good. I'm currently (trying) to download the fan subs, but it's takeing forever! I heard Goku doesn't have his demon represser bracelet thingie in that series! How is that possible!? O_O Lol it probably will have an air of fakeness but to supress the fan girl in me I am prepared to be terribly disappointed, just to get more Saiyuki!!

    Silver_Flute-san, I was just wondering if you knew how long the Saiyuki series was? Cos I got 50 episodes....but does it go on further O_o ? Is it another inyuasha style 150 episode seires Y_Y ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •