-
May 8th, 2006, 05:15 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Oh that pic is TOO funny!!!
ALL is well again EXCEPT for Zach and I may need to get him some antibiotics for a sinus infection!
Right now I'm pushing the flonase on him and HOPING!!!
-
May 8th, 2006, 09:31 PM
#12
Inactive Member

Up & at em' Zack, Hope yer feeling better soon [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
May 9th, 2006, 08:16 PM
#13
Inactive Member
WOO HOOO the flonase is kickin it!!! he told me he feels so much better ALMOST 100%!!! Thanks so much for the well wishes YOU my Dear are as always a
SWEETHEART!!!
-
May 10th, 2006, 04:00 AM
#14
Inactive Member
It is probably because You are a good nurse.
-
May 10th, 2006, 11:58 PM
#15
Inactive Member
WELCOME HOME ROG>>>>>> [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
May 11th, 2006, 12:17 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Back Attcha Mum, I missed ya & I'm glad ta see ya back & doing Ok.
[img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks