Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Roger?

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How are you my friend? I havent seen you
    around very much lately. I know I havent been around much
    with getting my business set up.
    Everything ok with you?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yeah, check in Mr. Ella!
    The absence of your presence could never go un-noticed!

    I hope all is well, my friend!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <font color="red">Lordy Lordy,</font> It has been a <font color="blue">crazy</font> week, I <font color="blue">hope</font> to be able to relax all day tomorrow.

    I <font color="blue">plan</font> on catching up on my <font color="red">postings.</font>

    I have an <font color="blue">urge</font> to do a <font color="red">painting</font> and Saturday afternoon on PBS is a painting show, I <font color="blue">may</font> paint along.

    I got a couple packages I <font color="red">need to</font> get in the <font color="blue">Saturday mail,</font> that I <font color="red">haven't</font> been able to for almost 2 weeks.

    Tomorrow night is our <font color="blue">Weekly</font> <font color="red">Cherie Currie Chaturday</font> night <font color="blue">Chat...</font>

    Don't sound like I got <font color="blue">much</font> <font color="red">time to relax</font> does it? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    <font color="blue">ro</font>g<font color="yellow">er
    </font>

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you sound as busy as me lately.....but I did
    take today off...Jordan and I made whoppie pies
    to take along to my brothers tomorrow...and
    tomorrow I dont plan to do a whole lot except
    going to see my baby nephew! tomorrow is my
    step neices bday party and depending on what time
    2CUTE is leaving harrisburg....I may try to
    catch up with her...BUT....i have a feeling she
    will be leaving way to early for me! *L*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •