-
May 2nd, 2007, 01:28 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Where you been Mister??? Just checking up on you and hoping to find you doing well my friend!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
May 7th, 2007, 04:37 PM
#2
Inactive Member
IDK but it's starting to concern me!!!
-
May 8th, 2007, 03:15 AM
#3
Inactive Member
-
May 9th, 2007, 05:12 PM
#4
Inactive Member
My brother said the worst part is watching the needle coming toward your eyeball and not being able to do anthing about it....Ewwwww
-
May 10th, 2007, 03:49 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I am sooo sorry if I caused you any worry, I have been running around for the past week or so. My brother has been having lazer surgery on his eyeballs and I have been running him around as well as getting ready for my hearing....Crazy times [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 10th, 2007, 03:54 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks