Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: One

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok rog lets have #2 and #3

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That would be a cool trip Rog! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
    You could be the next YouTube star! [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

    I've read lots of your poetry over the years and to say you have the knack is putting it lightly!

    Now that I am back on my better computer and I can use the explorer browser again, I can get YouTube.
    It loads pretty darn slow but eventually it does and then I can kinda sorta watch it!

    Lettuce snow dude! Let us know!

    Cheers!
    [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    akay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •